十一

eleven 

eleven 

 "Eminta?" Nothing as yet.

"Eminta!" Jumping, finally the young woman turned to face her. She looked taken aback, her pretty dark brown cheeks flushed red.

"M-Miss Mable...hi there." Smiling, she lifted fingers to the poor girl's forehead.

"You're awfully warm this mornin. You sure you're okay?"

"Um...yeah. Yes." Lifting an eyebrow, she watched as the girl brushed past her, hurried up in fact to get to her room. What was that about she wondered?

***

Back pressed against the door, she leaned her head back, eyes closed shut. What manner of madness was this? To wake as if Grace had just had her...as if one of the many patrons who frequented her had had her. Biting her lip, she took a shaky breath. She'd never before had nothin like this happen before. Opening eyes, she set them on her bed. It was strange how at once though no one was in it, she could hear the old dusty springs squeak and shake. She could hear her sighs and groans of pleasure. She could see the strong broad back, the slim pale waist and round firm cheeks. The big hands taking hold of her ass, long black hair down his back like a stream, the way he fucked was animalistic, his thrusts hard and wild...hungry.

Forcing herself to turn around, she tried to calm her deep breathing. Already there, in between her legs she felt wet. Like she kept a small warm pool nestled there. What kind of dream was that to have of him? In her work, there wasn't much left to be embarrassed about. But that... oh God she couldn't bare to look him in the face.

"Minty?" She heard Mable's voice ask from the other side and straightened up. That was enough now... for now. Clearing her throat, she smiled and opened the door, surprising the woman.

"Miss Mable...come on in. Sorry I had to come get somethin I had forgot." The woman smiled in return, taking in the frumpled sheets behind her.

"Is there somethin you wanna talk about?" She asked, watching the woman shift her feet.

"No...I'm fine. Why somethin wrong?"

"Well normally you nice and neat in here. Your bed..."

"Oh! Oh yeah that's what I forgot!" With a nervous laugh, she darted towards the bed and began to tidy up. The heeled click of Mable's boots entered the room and she heard the door behind her close. Standing up, she turned around face full of confusion.

"I notice you and your Chinaman real close nowadays." There. She'd hit a nerve. She couldn't hide the way her cheeks blossomed in pretty color.

"He's not my man..." She said quietly, plucking at her dress.