Chapter 8; Spicy times with Bill

I waited 'till 12am and still no sign of Bill, so I just went to bed. Now it's 11am and Bill is in bed, I'm sitting right next to him. Why was he out so late last night?

'Bill' I say annoyed, shoving him, 'wake uppppppp' I groan.

'Okay, okay, jeez I'm awake.'

'Now, why the hell we're you out so late last night?!?!' I yell.

'I- Well, Jill took a while to fall asleep,' He says looking to the side, Bill looks nervous.

'huh? "a while?" what does that mean' Bill doesn't respond.

'YOU JERK!' I scream, smacking him with my birkin bag that I had left on my night stand earlier.

'I'm sorry!!!! It's just... I remember what it was like with her... and usually I refuse but I just wanted to see-'

'THAT'S NOT A VALID EXCUSE!' I'm STEAMING now, more steaming than Bill's hot abs. I cut him off before he can talk again, 'JUST SHUT UP!' and I storm out of the room.

~ Later in the Day ~

'Miss, I have been told to bring you to Bill' The butler said appearing from behind me. I wipe off my tears, my my blue orbs still a tint red, 'Ok, I'll go.'

I followed the butler to a room on the third floor. He does not open the door for me.

'um...'

'Bill told me only you were allowed to enter the room'

'oh. Uh... ok.......' The circumstances are a bit odd.

Them, I open the door to see THIS HOT PIECE OF WORK STANDING RUGHT IN FRONT OF ME.🥵🥵😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

My face immediately goes red, wh-wh-what is Bill doing???  

'B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BILL?!?' I shreek cutely.

'You like what you see😏?' He chuckles.

I blush and my knees go weak, I start collapsing and then Bill starts stripping...

'BILL-' and then he grabs me by my teeny tiny waist and swoops me in his arms before I can hit the ground

'BILL-' and then he grabs me by my teeny tiny waist and swoops me in his arms before I can hit the ground. His face is cm's away from mine.

'I wanted to try something a little... different,' he says looking deep into my beautiful blue orbs, 'I wanted to make up for what I did.'

I tried to pull away from him but his grasp and muscles were too strong, 'You think that dressing up for me will make up for what you did?!?!'

'No! I'm just trying to say that I know that it's better when I'm with you, and I know I did wrong, I'm so, so sorry.' He looked at me, yearning in his eyes. Yearning for me. 'You can't tell me you don't want me though.' He was right on that part, he was just too hot!

I grab Bill by the sides of his head and pull him in, my hands are so small and cute and I'm also not very strong but I still manage to connect lips with him.

Our tongues dance in each others mouths, it was the most passionate kiss we have had yet, and I don't want to break it.

Bill reaches for my huuuuge triple G cup b••bs and takes my shirt off. 'aH~' I moan.

'Alexa you are SO hot' He growls sexily. 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

We take a break from the kiss to breath a bit, I'm panting so loud.

He then proceeds to pull out a rope.

'What do you need a rope for-' All he does is chuckle and push me onto the bed, and starts... tying me up?!

'B-B-Bill!' I moan, he pulls a but too tight on the rope, giving me a bit of carpet burn. 'I've never done anything like this before....'

'Oh that's just fine, you wont have to do anything' He smirks again and continues to tie me up, my hands, my legs, my hips... etc.

He finally finishes tying me up. My thighs are tied apart, my hands are tied together above my head also while being handcuffed to the bed post, and my b••bz tied up too!

'Is that ok? Is it uncomfortable anywhere?'

It's sort of embarrassing being in such a vulnerable position in front of sexy Bill, but other than that I'm ok... 'T-T-This is fine' I look away from his face and blush cutely.

Then he brings out another device that I don't quite know what it is, and he reaches out... and pUTS THEM ON MY BBBB B B B B B. B.  OOOO BBS!!!?

'OW!' I sCREAM!!!!!! They were CLAMPS!!!!!!!! 'THAT HURTS'

'Oh I know, it's supposed to.' what??? 'Now. Are you ready?'

I try to distract myself from the pain, 'Yes, I-I'm ready.'

Bill starts moaning, VERY loud it's hot. AND SEXY!!! I try to close my legs a bit then remember that they're ties apart. I like it but it's such a difficult position.

Bill brings me in for another kiss again.

~ After the spicy ~

I fell asleep in Bill's arm afterwards, and we fell asleep together. He's in the kitchen making himself a coffee, I move the covers off me and see the marks that the rope left on me, touching the marks stings a bit.

Looking at the edge of the bed I see a satin robe waiting for me. I slip it on, it's a bit short near my crotch area and a lot of my thighs show. I head down to the kitchen and see Bill.

 I head down to the kitchen and see Bill

I run over and kiss him on the cheek.

'You look cute.' He chuckles and runs his fingers through my hair, I giggle cutely. Bill is so sweet teehee. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰