Chapter 3; so much is happening

Bill hung up the phone and walked over to me on the bed, he threw a towel and told me I should go shower first, that isn't exactly what I wanted though.

I made a risky move, and slowly took off my top, undressing in front of him. His eyes widened while I did this but he didn't tell me to stop.

'why don't you join me?' I said, hoping he says yes.

Then, I see him remove his shirt and head towards the shower. I follow him in.

Some things happened in that shower that still made me hot thinking about it. I feel a bit bad about his wife though. How could I do this? Was his hunky chunky smoking hot muscle body worth it? I decided to ask him about it while laying in bed.

'If you don't mind me asking... what about your wife? ' I said worriedly 'I'm starting to second guess everything now...'

'Oh. Yeah.' He said with a sigh, 'look, it's my fault for sending you that photo in the first place, if I'm being honest, it wasn't an accident. I guess I mainly did it because I'm afraid my wife actually had cheated on me, payback I guess.'

'Oh jeez' I didn't know what to say, this was so awkward.

'This was a mistake, I should have never-' My heart sank. I loved this man. I didn't want to leave his side but he has a wife. I should know better.

'Lets just go to sleep for now' he said rolling over onto his side. He looked so sexy, he was sweating and his muscles bulging with their hunky chunkiness.

I wake up the next day, heading over to the car with Bill to be driven over to his house.

I call the mechanic and wait inside. Now when I look at Bill all I can think of is regret. How could I have been so stupid?

The mechanic shows up and tows away my car, I get into the truck with him. I look into at the mechanic and I'm shocked, my first love, may not have failed.

I see the hot, sexy, muscular, 11'12 man that was Bill, sitting in the truck.

'Bill?!?!?' I said shrieked.

'Shhhhh, keep your voice down' he said putting his finger over my lips.

'I have a twin brother, that wasn't me, it was Bob. Come with me, we can sneak away to my mansion in the hills.'

'I'm still so confused!' I said FUMING, my blue orbs almost turning a crimson red, 'tell me what the hell is going on here.'

'Get in the truck and I'll tell you' and so I do the only thing I could, and hop in the truck.