Chapter 5; a date with Bill

I walk through the beautiful sparkling halls of Bill's mansion, March by my side leading the way. My long shining silver dress trailing behind me. The rose gold flowers delicately attached to the trimmed edges. The satin is soft against my glowing skin and I look stunning.

We walk until we finally reach the living room. It is much bigger than mine back at home, there is a huge chandelier and a table made of pure crystal. All this money is making me have the hots even more 😏.

'Hey gorgeous.' Bill says smirking at me. My blue orbs light up and my cheeks get covered with a heavy blush. I know I'm gorgeous, but hearing him say it... 😳

Bill looks so sexy in his suit. He has all his buttons undone exposing his hot sweaty steamy creamy teamy muscles. 🥵😮‍💨 He has a 10 pack and I couldn't imagine anything hotter. He is TOTALLY my type. And I'm also super hot so we're a perfect match, a dream couple.

He then dismisses the butler and maid telling them to give us some privacy. What could he be planning?

'Come over here babe' Bill says smirking pulling me over with his finger.

'B-b-b-b-b-b-b-bill?' I say stuttering cutely, trying to hide my blushing cheeks in my hand.

He grabs me by my 4cm waist, my petite self is quaking with how flustered I am. His STRONG arms lift me up and put me on his lap, so that my face is only 0.0000003mm away from his.

Bill SHOVES his tongue down my throat, going as deep as to make it half way down my esophagus, I was having trouble breathing but his mouth was SO. HOT. 😩😩😩😩😩😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨🥵🥵🥵❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 Things we're getting HEATED with him.

Just as his hand was travelling to my big juicy butt the butler cut us off 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

'BUTLER,' Bill said pushing me off his lap, flexing his muscles and growling showing his alpha male side, 'WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING INTERRUPTING MY TIME WITH MY HOT BABE?!?!?!' I blush, he's so sexy when he's mad.

He grabs the butler by the neck and throws him, his muscle veins showing, he then CHUCKS the butler and he flys so fast and smashes through the window, down the 50mile hills and mountains, through the local neighbourhood, gets caught on a clothing pole which rips his suit off, then the physics fly him into the air again, making him shoot to the left, through another window, and into Emily's flaming hot dump.

'Now we can be alone again babe' Bill says smirking once again. Then he removes his shirt, only leaving on a tie, having all his cheat muscles exposed, 'lets continue where we left off.' I start blushing again, and I am SO excited. Who could have ever imagined that signing up for being a piano teacher would lead to this?

I'm such a lucky girl 🥰🥰 (Not to mention beautiful too).