It is true that his bruishes hurts like hell and he can't deny it. However, he also can't deny what happened earlier.

Flashback:

"Sit here, i'll water a towel to wipe the blood first." Taehyun let go off Beomgyu, placing him at the sink in which the mullet leans in, prop up his hands on the brink to keep himself up.

"This will ache a bit but trust me it will recover later."

Beomgyu hisses at the contact of the wet towel on his forehead since the sting feeling seems to increase. A small groan follows after.

Taehyun focuses on the wound in the edge of the other's forehead, gulping retardly at the sound that was echoing through the restroom. He wanders the cloth to the left cheek and keeps wipping off the mud of blood.

He then exhales waggly, can't handle to see Beomgyu being in so much pain as he flinches at the movements the younger does.

"Hey look at me, just look at me." the ash blonde speaks out mildly almost like a whisper.

Beomgyu elevates his gaze, meeting the big doe eyes in close up, glistery are they as well as they impact a certain depth.

His hands grips stronger at the brink, tripping some steps aback if it is even possible. His attention only appertains on the silverish ash blonde who is now gently swabping off his metal tasted liquid on its cheekbone.

Taehyun wanders the already red filthy cloth to Beomgyu's lipcorner since there are faint blood stains which he wipes them charily away.
His movement slowes down by every wipe as he also support his hand on the sink close to the brunette one's, almost touching it at its palm.

And there is it again.

Their beloved stare contest.

Taehyun stops his track of travelling the cloth through the other's face, instead drowns into Beomgyu's eyes, his mouth hangs a bit open, the cloth still at the lipcorner.

The gap between them is so close that they already feel each other's minty breath.

Beomgyu lowers the younger's arm, in which he used to hold the cloth, slowly down by groping onto his biceps, not leaving Taehyun for a second.

"Taehyun-ah-"

knock knock.

"A-are you better now?"

Taehyun shakes his head, putting the wet thing straight forward into an other sink. Beomgyu only hums, his hands releasing off the brink.

"Taehyunie are you in here? The fashion show got cancled today"...

End of Flashback.

What if it didn't knock?

He found himself laughing with Taehyun? Being comforted by Taehyun? Being cared by Taehyun just what you would ask for a very good friend? But what if you won't stare at each other without feeling many emotion flood inside your whole body, wrecking all your nerves?

This definition was not written in the google research.

"Beomgyu the soup is getting cold."

Nothing.

"Hold on i've an idea, wait a second." Hueningkai rushes to their shared bedroom, leaving Soobin fuddled.

"I'm here i'm here." Beomgyu blinks frequently,"I just thought of something."