Even when he was on rule, I was on my boarding school, college and then army... So everything was new to me..

I lost in my first election.. Because people didn't know me other than just being the Prince of this Country.. I was 25 then. And the politicians didn't go easy on me.. It took me four years to learn everything.. I am the best slow learner you can see..

She chuckled..

Adi: So always remember... Failures and successes are just part of life.. It just depends on your attitude of how you perceive and treat them.. Either You can learn and move on or you can stuck at one point of your life.. So decide on what you want to do.

And for the people depending on you, nee unnai saarndha yaraaiyum Vittu naan paakale... You will do good... Don't worry.. I believe in you...

Suhasini: Thank you Adi....

She felt to hug him..

All her worries left her like a dust.. She felt her happy vibe again...

-----

Nathan entered Adi's office and found him on call..

Nathan: Sir few businessmen are waiting for you...

Adi muted the call and told Nathan to let them wait..

Suhasini: Adi busy ah??

Adi: illa.. Nee Sollu...

Suhasini: you know your voice have this calming effect... I don't know how you do that... It makes my heart calm..

Adi: I can also make it beat faster.. You want me to do??

Suhasini: chi po... Ketta paiya...

They both didn't notice that time flew by...

Nathan again entered his office..

Nathan: Sir.. Few farmers are waiting to meet you...

Adi: call them in...

Adi: okay baby... Farmers are waiting... I need to meet them..

See you at home.. Neeyum seekram vandhudu... I will be back after this meeting..

Suhasini: Okay take care... Romba velai seiyadhe..

Adi: you too...

She smiled at her phone after the call.. She liked how he valued his citizens.. Her heart felt more calm after the call...

Nee yean Adi en kitte ipdi irukke??? En manasu en kitte nikka mattengudhu da...

Prerna: Sirichadhu podhum... Vaanga madam..

Suhasini: unnai kolla poren...

She ran towards her and hugged her...

Suhasini: Prerna... We will succeed ri.. Nee veanumna paaru...

Prerna: naanum idhe dhaan sonnen... You have magic in your hand... Kandippa jeippom... Ana naan sonna enga kaadhule vizhudhu???

Solla veandiyavanga sonna dhaan nambikai varudhu..

Suhasini: he he he he he....

Prerna: I'm happy for you... Sari vaa ippo neraiya work irukku....

Suhasini: okay.....

-------

Kala visited Manohar in hospital.

Kala: Mano I hope you get well soon.. Please don't go and try to save someone again.. Paaru nee save panne.. Ana ava unnai save panna maari potrukanga..