The God Emissary of Pain_End_Feel Pain

Night Raid's scenario

New Hidden Rain Village_Pain's Tower entrance

There was a time that Najenda believed that she was full of surprises. She believed that she could surprise her enemies with tricks up her sleeve, leave them bewildered with her various tactics; skills that she developed throughout her life experience as a General. She knows better now. We all have moments of puzzlement, moments when we lose track of what is factual and fictitious. What she was witnessed before her bewildered her to no end; the brown-haired boy shot an enormous fireball through his mouth, no signs of Teigu usage at all; if this wasn't a counterpart of Esdeath's Ice Teigu, a possibility she prayed wasn't true;  she feared the possibility of not knowing what it was and what they could possibly be dealing with now. Her surprise didn't end with the incoming fire; at the same time as the brunette, the dark-haired boy released a white bird from his very hands and sent it right at her subordinates. She was left there, shocked; in daydreaming stance,  she was stuck in place, much to her brand new Teigu's annoyance; Susano was seen forced to get her out of the line of fire so that his master wouldn't be roasted alive.

After the flames died down, Night Raid had been split into two teams. One was made of Najenda, Susanoo, Mine and the other was Lubbock, Sheele, and Bulat; Chelsea, who not being a direct fighter, took that chance to camouflage herself and disappear from the battlefield momentarily. 

A yell from Susano was what it took for her to wake up to reality "Master! Wake up! We got a fight in our hands!" Najenda slowly got out of her stupor and nodded nonchalantly to her Teigu.

Assuming a commanding stance behind her Teigu, Najenda yelled fiercely to her subordinates, "I'm only here for Pain. But If you insist on getting in the way, I'll have no choice but to remove you from it! Night Raid, attack formation now!" And so they did as ordered, they readied themselves for the battle with the Akatsuki trio.

Unlike last time, the young trio seemed to be prepared to defend themselves quite well and didn't need backup from Pain; there wasn't a single sign of faltering on their part. Aside from Chelsea, in total, It was six against three; Tatsumi and his friends didn't seem bothered by being outnumbered, which made the leader of Night Raid even more unsettled. Their new skills managed to keep the match even. At least for the time being...

A yell from Ieyasu is what triggered the conflict between the two organizations "Katsu!" The bird he had previously sent at them exploded, alerting their enemy who barely got out unscratched. Tatsumi was left to face off against Najenda's team and his friends were to deal with the others.

"Susanoo, charge the enemy! Mine, you stay behind as our support!" Najenda yelled and her subordinate and Teigu nodded.

Susanoo advanced towards Tatsumi reading his mace to strike him and Mine assumed a sniping position from a distance; she took an eyepiece that resembled a scouter and placed it in her left eye for a greater precision targetting. Tatsumi knew that such a juggernaut wouldn't be affected by contraptions such as kunai so he drew his Anbu sword, instantly feeling the weight of his enemy's strength being forced against him.

'He is quite strong for a little boy' Susanoo thought impressed. 'Let's see you handle this!' Susanoo made his mace rotate. Many blades were attached to the weapon, as it rotated, it forced the brown-haired boy to fall back to not get butchered, but Tatsumi had opened his eyes wide when he saw a burst of energy approaching him from the other side.

Mine observed the brown-haired boy's movements cautiously. She saw how Susanoo pushed him into a corner that was a perfect zone where she could aim for the kill but as she aimed for the weak spot, she found herself hesitant to shoot. Her grip on Pumpkin trembled unwittingly. She was asking internally why that was happening in such a crucial moment.