The God Emissary of Pain_2_ Unseasanable precipitation

Far in the North or more accurately, in the icy territory of the Northern Tribes, a campaign to suppress the revolt started by the northern natives was taking place. The war was divided into two factions the natives led by their big man in a suit of armor who was their prince, hero, spear master, playboy, tactical genius, billionaire, philanthropist... (OK No! XD) Numa Seika against expedition forces of the Empire, led by their nefarious, wicked, evil, sinful, iniquitous, villainous, criminal, heinous, atrocious, appalling, abhorrent, vile, foul, abominable, odious, depraved, corrupt, shameful, scandalous, monstrous, fiendish, diabolical, devilish, unholy, ungodly, infernal, satanic, dark, unspeakable, despicable, outrageous, shocking, disgraceful, knavish, dastardly, egregious, flagitious, sadistic General Esdeath.

 (OK No! XD) Numa Seika against expedition forces of the Empire, led by their nefarious, wicked, evil, sinful, iniquitous, villainous, criminal, heinous, atrocious, appalling, abhorrent, vile, foul, abominable, odious, depraved, corrupt, shameful,...

The battle, however, was pretty much going one-sided. The Empire's first strike managed to easily crush and frustrate the northerners' attempt into a pincer attack. The Empire spared no effort to hold back on cruelty. The northerners were beheaded, mauled, butchered, and grounded to dust which greatly lowered their morale.

"Tch, my people were massacred..." The hero of the North, Numa Seika spoke with frustration and anger. 'The Empire's savagery is an unease sight to behold. The pincer attack failed. I'll need to change tactics...' He thought as he watched from afar with his binoculars.

The Empire's forces had stationed in the north's capital borders, a little far away from Numa Seika's current position. He watched as his troops entered confront once again to repel the invaders until he managed to catch the sight of their illustrious General.

"So that's her... she's younger than I thought... Hmmm...? what's that?" The hero spoke as he focused his vision to better at her attire until he saw something that looked strangely familiar to him. "That emblem on her hat... I can't believe that there is a survivor of the Partas Clan here. I thought all of them were wiped out in the past when one of our tribesmen was crossing the border. When the incident happened I was but a child. Perhaps she here on an act of revenge?" He asked himself in curiosity.

Numa Seika decided to put aside those thoughts and focus on the matter at hand.

"Has any news from the Kingdom arrived yet!?" He asked with impatience. He had been sending a couple of messages to the Kingdom over the years but for some reason, he never received a reply from his old rival Yukimura. He decided to try this one last time. He had hoped to get reinforcements from the Kingdom to crush the Imperial Capital together and share a glass of wine with the only man that earned his respect and the only one he would ask for aid.

"We received no word from our scouts nor received messages through our falcons, my Lord" A soldier who knelt before him said.

The hero of the north gripped his spear with all his strength. If that woman was here for revenge or not, he wouldn't back down now. His people had put their faith in him. His army would face hers even if had to be on their own. The next confrontation would decide the loser of this battle. He walked towards the center of the fortress.