Troubled World

It is said that in an era when the world turns upside down when Bandits and thieves become common, and not only adults but even children start to becoming victims, the Rinnegan would be sent from Heaven to the troubled world but...

Inside the Castle royal bedroom - two days after Pain's Victory over Dong Zhuo.

Pain opened his eyes, although he had no need to sleep while being a walking corpse, he decided to lay down the body to rest until the time for action started again. The other paths stayed in different rooms just for convenience until he could create a secret room just like the one he had in the hidden rain to hide the corpses while he had no need of them being active. He got up and sat in a meditating position, crossing his legs and closing his eyes he started recalling the events that had transpired until now.

Ever since he has gotten into this new world, everything that happened was in a hurry. His arrival at the small village, his encounter with Tatsumi, their march to the Imperial Capital, his stay in the inn, his clash with Aria's family and Night Raid, his faceoff with Dong Zhuo, and the hunt to exterminate all people who were connected to him. But now that he finally established himself in this kingdom, he had finally found time for himself. He thought about his current situation. The powers of the Rinnegan he possesses now didn't seem as "bound" as they were back in the Elemental Nations he had control not only over the Deva path but the outer path into this body as well hence why he could manipulate the other corpses. He felt like the new being that he is which was formed from the body of the once man named Yahiko and the mind of the one who controlled it known as Nagato was utterly "free". It was a strange feeling to him because he never felt like this before, he never felt that the Rinnegan that he possessed was being "limited" there he has yet to discover what was different in his powers if there was anything new he would discover later on.

Maybe he felt like that because he never experienced travel to another world? the sensation of becoming a new being that could walk on his own? or something else was manipulating him all the time when he was in the world of shinobi? He never fully trusted the masked man that called himself Madara anyway. The man appeared before the young trio years ago claiming to be the legendary ghost of the Uchiha while wearing a mask... for anyone it would be too hard to believe it. He could never shake off the feeling that Nagato was never the primary player there and that the masked man was hiding lots of sensitive information from him but never found evidence to prove such a theory. Maybe the masked man was just that good at hiding his true intentions?

Whatever it was it was no longer his concern and although he felt some longing for his companions of the Akatsuki and his longtime friend Konan, they would be always forever out of his reach, he was a new being, yet kept the ideals of Yahiko and Nagato but had a new world ahead to explore. One full of enemies for him to face in order to bring peace to this world that he was sent into. Samsãra demanded it too, he wouldn't stop until he reduced all evil into nothing just like he did with Dong Zhuo no matter how brutal his tactics would prove to be, his divine justice would prevail. Everyone would understand Pain. He got up and exited the room, ready to start the day.

Castle 3rd-floor hallway

Yukimura was a strong man, one that could take down many soldiers in a matter of seconds he was famous in the kingdom for his skill in the handling of the spear. All that came with years of experience and training to defend the royal family. But he had s shock of reality a few days ago when for the first time in his life he fought the user of a Teigu, an artifact created by the first Emperor to prevent his Empire to fall. It was said that he created a total of 48 of these weapons and that I was used some sort of magic to create them and that only the strongest of warriors are able to wield them.