🌀 Requested Pt. 1 (768)

Written: August 28th 2021
Edited: NOT YET

Tittle: "What The Fuck?!" Pt. 1

This was requested by arcanewidow Thanks for the request, I hope you like it! Kith kith wifey

Request: "it's Halloween and y/n decides to mess with Olivia" (sorry wifey, I shortened it, I couldn't type all that out.)

You woke up in Olivia's arms smiling after a good nights sleep, "good morning my love." You kissed her forehead, her nose then her lips.

She smiles up at you, "good morning baby."

"Happy Halloween." You say excitedly.

"Oh yeah, happy Halloween. What are we doing today?" Olivia asks sitting up and turning to look at you.

"I'm sorry my love, I won't be home 'till 3." You gave her a fake apologetic smile, which she believed, "it's okay. I can't believe they're making you work on Halloween." Olivia huffs and you chuckle.

You get up, but not before giving Olivia a goodbye kiss that somehow turned into a goodbye make out session.

You opened the door of your apartment then closed it not stepping outside.

You quickly hid behind the couch and waited for her to come downstairs.

Of course you hadn't put into consideration the fact that Olivia spends at least an hour in bed before waking up.

So you sat there... for an hour and 36 minutes, on the cold hard wood floor behind your couch.

Finally when Olivia came downstairs she went to the tv, positioned it so she can see from the kitchen and played a movie you played a big role in.

You smiled to yourself at the action, it seemed as though this was a daily routine for her... to watch one of your movies while coking breakfast.

For a second you forgot about your trick/prank, memorized by how Olivia swayed around the kitchen listing to the audio of the movie playing, every once in a while looking up from what she was doing to watch a bit.

What got you distracted even more was when she recited one of your biggest scenes in the movie.

"I would never lie to you." She said, her voice deep imitating the actor that played Tom in the scene.

"how am I supposed to trust you, when all you've ever done is lie to me!" She said imitating the Irish accent you did for the movie.

And it went on for the whole scene, which was pretty long;

"My love, I'd never do that. You know me."

"Do I? Do I really, Tom? I saw the way you looked at her. You haven't looked at me like that in years."

The scene ends and that's when you snap out of your distraction and get back to the plan.

Olivia finished making breakfast and she sat on the couch watching the movie while eating her eggs.

She was surrounded by 4 pillows, 2 on each side of her. So slowly you pulled 1 from her left side and hid it with you behind the couch.

She looked to her right but brushed it off.

You then pushed a pillow from her left side off the couch causing it to fall to the ground with a soft thud.

Olivia looked at it weirdly but again she brushed it off.

After putting her empty plate away she sat at the dinner table and started working on her laptop, it was charging so you very carefully hid under the desk.

When she went to refill her cup of water you pulled out the plug and rushed to place the charger on the other side of the room before going back to your initial spot behind the couch.

When Olivia came back to sit she saw what you had done and started to freak out, "ahhhhhh" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Olivia was VERY scared of ghosts, you found it funny that she even believed in them.

She quickly called and you and that's where it all went wrong.

Ring Ring Ring Ring

Your phone rang in your pocket and Olivia followed the noise.

She turned to the back of the couch to find you, of course she didn't really take a moment to see if it was you before her fist went flying across your face, "Fuck! Olivia it's me. Ahhh oh god that hurts"

You held onto your bleeding nose spitting swear words left and right, "fuck! Shit! Ahh that fucking hurts, what the fuck?!"

If you have any requests let me know. Don't forget to vote!
I love and appreciate you all! Thanks for your support :)

Love you 3000 ~ Julia