🌀 Requested (544)

Written: August 6th 2021
Edited: NOT YET

Tittle: photoshoot success

This was requested by @ash4lyfe Thanks for the request, I hope you like it!

Request: "Olivia and reader getting professional photos taken together"

A/n: I totally did not steal this from hsmtmt....👀

You sit on a black chair, Olivia's name plastered over it as you watch her pose for the camera.

Today Olivia was getting a photoshoot and you decided to tag along since you haven't had much time to just hang out.

With you being an actress and part time model and her being a singer/songwriter and a actress, you haven't had that much feee time.

You were so mesmerized by her, she was wearing a pastel oversized suit, along with a black sports bra under.

A/n: did y'all like my failed attempt at explaining an outfit?

Olivia kept looking at you nervously and you decided to step in and see what was going on

"Hey, can I just tell my girlfriend something quick?" You ask the camera man and he nods, "thank you."

You went to where Olivia was positioned on a little pedestal, "hey what's wrong?"

"I'm just really nervous. I could really use some last minute tips, like right now" She says and you laugh, "are you laughing at me?"

"I'm sorry, it's just" you clear your throat to stop laughing, "your doing that thing."

"What thing?"

"The thing where you talk in a vague British accent when your nervous."

"Oh my god, babe why am I so awkward?" Olivia whines.

"Ok look, there's nothing to be nervous about. Just look back on all the times your mom has forced you to take a picture with every tree you pass by the car." You lighten the mode a bit.

Olivia laughs, "I really appreciate th- oh my god, I'm doing it again." She hears the accent this time.

"Yeah, you are. Your a total weirdo." You say and Olivia fakes offended.

"And a hundred percent real, and that is why I love you."

Olivia's eyes widen, "w-what?"

"I'm sorry"

"No I umm I love you too."

You grin at her, "Alright I should go back now." You walk away from the pedestal and sit back on the chair.

"Actually we're all good, great job everyone. That's a wrap." The cameraman shouts and everyone starts cleaning up.

"Really? Okay then." Olivia says and goes to changez

*the next day*

You were sitting on the couch scrolling through Instagram when Olivia gets a call. Soon after she picks it up she screams your name

"Y/n! Come here now!"

You run to the kitchen thinking she was hurt only to find her grinning at you, "what the hell! You scared the shit out of me!" You scolded her but she brushed it off and turned the computer on the kitchen counter for you to see.

"They took pictures of us together." She sequels and you smile at her.

"Your okay with that?"

"Of course I am."

A/n: I have no idea if this is what you wanted @ash4lyfe.

If you have any requests let me know. Don't forget to vote!
I love and appreciate you all! Thanks for your support :)

Love you 3000 ~ Julia