Brother

You and Olivia had feared this day would come for a while now. When you started dating, Olivia had just turned 18 while you had been 17.

Now Olivia is heading off to university in another city, 8 hours away from you and you couldn't help but wonder how your relationship was gonna survive this.

"Hey, babe?" You asked looking down at Olivia cuddled up to you watching a movie. "Yeah?"

"I know we already talked about this but I'm gonna miss you." It took her a moment to realize what you had been talking about.

"Y/n...I'm gonna miss you too" she sat up and cupped your cheeks, looking at you with sad- almost teary eyes.

You pulled her in for a kiss, "I love you, and I will always love you." You mumble against her lips.

"Y/n, it's okay baby, it's not like we're breaking up." She said pulling away from you. Now you're confused.

"We're not?" You asked her in all seriousness. "What?" She laughs, "No." She stops laughing when she sees that you're confused. "Baby? Who told you we were breaking up?" She asked.

"Your brother."

"My brother? I don't have a brother."

"Yes, you do."

"Y/n, we've been dating for 3 years and I've never talked about a brother."

"Well, Austin said-" she cuts you off, "Austin? As in Taylor's brother?"

"Um, I don't know, all I know is that he's the one that said he'd cut me alive if I hurt you the day we told each other 'I love you' for the first time."

Olivia bursts out laughing, "what?" You asked. "Nothing, nothing, he's not my- you know what, we're not breaking up, I'll visit whenever I can. I promise." She said.

"Ok, good...and stop messing with me." You scoff, "Taylor's brother, as if." She holds in her laughter watching you go back to the movie.

MESSAGES

Olivia- Austin? Why does my girlfriend think you're my brother?

Taylor- wait what?

Austin- So I wouldn't need a reason to threaten her.

Olivia- Stop threatening my girlfriend.

Austin- I'll stop when she stops being such a softie, how is she gonna protect you when you get married and move in together?

Taylor- What the fuck..?

Austin- What?

Taylor- Stop threatening a high schooler

Olivia- yeah stop!

"Hey, babe! Can you come to help me I think I broke the sink!" You shout from the kitchen.

Olivia- I gtg, y/n broke the kitchen sink, stop threatening my girlfriend Austin.

Austin- nope

Taylor- does she still think he's your brother?

Olivia- yes

Austin- and we're keeping it that way.

Taylor- 🤦‍♀️

If you have an requests let me know. Don't forget to vote!
I love and appreciate you all! Thanks for your support :)

Love you 3000 ~ Julia