• 𝙘𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛 •

Începe de la început

Jungkook sighs in frustration, "I want you to leave."

"And I want you to fuck me... then I'll leave."

"Don't you care about me at all?!" Jungkook shouts, more heartbroken than angry. "You're fucking me up all over again by just being here, Y/N!"

Jungkook turns and walks away, rubbing his forehead in a stressed manner

You stand up, saddened, and begin to approach him, "Kook–"

"No," He cuts you off, turning to face you. "You wanna get fucked like the whore that you are?"

Your eyebrows furrow. He never called you degrading names... not that you didn't like them. Jungkook was just a really nice guy.

"Baby, I–"

"Shut the fuck up."

Jungkook demands before he pushes himself forward, his large hands cupping the sides of your jaw and his lips pressing against yours harshly.

He walks forward, never breaking the heated kiss, until your ass hits the desk his recording equipment is on. Thinking you'd fall, you place your hands back and accidentally flip on a few switches.

Jungkook pulls away, taking your shirt off before ripping his own over his head, revealing his toned torso where the right side's covered in black and grey artwork. Your fingers reach out to trace the new and only ink on his chest, right over his heart. It was the flower of the day you were born.

"Jungkook..." You trail off, stunned that he got a tattoo that had to do with you.

"I hate you." He reveals before capturing your lips again.

Those three words stab you in the heart, but you know you deserve it. You've hurt him far worse.

Jungkook breaks the kiss to leave wet pecks down the valley of your breasts and stomach, stopping right above the button of your jeans. He pops them open, tugging them down your legs harshly along with your underwear. Helping him, you step out of the two pieces of clothing.

He stands back up and grabs your upper arm harshly, making his way to the couch as he pulls you along. Jungkook shoves you forcefully and you land on it.

"Bend over the arm."

Nervous, you eye him for a few seconds.

"Now."

Complying, you get on all fours, your elbows digging into the arm of the couch. You feel Jungkook get behind you on the couch and bite down on your bottom lip in anticipation.

Jungkook lowers his dark army green pajama pants and boxers enough to take himself out. He pumps his dick a few times before bringing his fingers up to his mouth and spitting on them. You feel his wet fingers mixing with your arousal and moan softly.

Without a warning, Jungkook thrusts into you roughly and your mouth drops open, whining at the sudden intrusion. He begins his rough and quick pace, not letting you adjust as you moan and whimper uncontrollably.

"Always been good at taking my cock, huh, princess?" Jungkook groans in between heavy exhales. "That's all you're good at, useless whore."