4 ♡ Is she pregnant?

Start from the beginning

"His face! Um, well, I didn't notice his face exactly but, he was good!"

"You mean, perhaps , he could take people's hearts? "

"what does it mean?"

" I don't know! It's like...He is sooo charming orrrr???"

"Hey Jungkook! I think you fell in love with him that night, right honey?"
Jin said and laughed loudly.

"Oh, come on hyung , I'm not interested in him!"

" ok , don't worry , as far as I know he is not interested in you neither. Well, you stole his laptop, an unforgivable sin...!"

● Author's POV

Jungkook returned to his room after the time that he spent with Hana and Jin.

he wasn't feeling well at all, he could not breathe because of the hatred that it wanted to tear his throat and free itself...

He went to bed and lay down with his forearm on his forehead and stared at the ceiling of the room.

This damn shitty plan was found when he thought he still had time to share his feelings with Hana!

He knew it was his fault and he shouldn't have kept his heart for so long, but they had been together since they were children, and Jungkook had never been sure of Hana's feelings for him to say what he feels, and he didn't want to ruin their friendship !

But right now, what should he do?
Should he confess his love to Hana?
Or keep it til the end of this plan?!

●Hana

They had coordinated the next meeting and this time we were supposed to sign the contract.
So dad and I, and our company contract manager, went to •Medica• company to attend the meeting.

We were walking towards the meeting office when I saw Taehyung leaving the room.
Seeing us, he smiled and came towards us. He bowed his head and introduced himself.

He turned to me and said with a smile "I'm glad to see you again !"

"me too!"
I smiled at him.

" Come in, I'll come in a few minutes."

I entered the room after my father. Again, the same people were in the meeting and we sat down after greetings.
In fact, I didn't talk much in this meeting.
It had been five minutes since I had suddenly heard my stomach's growling.

WTF is that???
Holy shit!
What should I do now?

What if someone else hears this sound?
That's so embarrassing!

I heard that damn sound over and over again !

I should do something...

I coughed and when they interrupted, I said
"I'm so sorry, I will leave the meeting for a moment and return quickly..."

Almost everyone shook their heads and I left the room with an embarrassed smile...!

Well, I have to find a toilet.

I was walking around and I put my hand on my stomach that the sound would not be louder...!

I was looking around with a dumb look when I suddenly saw Taehyung coming towards me.

But he was actually going to the meeting room!

As soon as I saw him, I stood up straight and I made a fake smile.
He stood in front of me and said with a smile "has something happened?"