He teared up and trembled as he stared at her current situation. His knees fell weak and he couldn't breath properly. He went to her side and caressed her face as he cried silently.

H

is tears kept falling as he kissed the back of her hand.

"I'm sorry, Lily. I'm so sorry." He cried, "Please forgive me. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you were lonely. I'm sorry I let my anger eat me up without even letting you explain it all." He said as he hughed her body. He cried so hard and kissed her lips as he closed his eyes and lingered his lips on hers for a brief moment.

"I love you, Lisa." He said and smiled before going out. He wiped his tears and covered his face with a mask and a hoodie.

On the way out, he bumped into someone. It was Taehyung.

"Oh sorry, man." Taehyung said but he just bowed and quickly walked away leaving Taehyung dumbfounded as he scratched his nape before walking ahead.

"I felt so weak and I was so afraid. Believe me, I wanted to be with you again but a part of me wanted to fix myself first before facing you again." He said as his voice cracked whike he spoke. "I went away for a short while and prepared myself to face you again. I wanted to fix myself for you. I wanted to be worthy of you." He said that made her cry.

"I broke up with Jieun the night after I visited you." He stated and Lisa finally had the courage to face him. She was also crying as she looked at him.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have hurted you. I should've listened to you all this while." He said and that was it. Lisa couldn't hold herself back. She ran to him and hugged him as she cried in his arms.

"I should be the one whose sorry for all of this. If I wasn't much of a coward, this would've never happened." Lisa said as she hugged him tighter.

"No, Lily. It wasn't your fault. Don't blame yourself." He said as he caressed her hair and back. He missed this. He missed her warmth, her in his grasp. He missed everything. He missed her.

After a while, Lisa and Jungkook pulled away. They stared at each other's away and Jungkook smiled as he tucked the strands of her hair behind her ear before pulling her into a loving kiss.

The two kissed each other as if there's no tomorrow. Jungkook tilted his head to the side to get a better access of her mouth. He slid his tongue inside her mouth as he explored the insides of her mouth. He longed for this.

The two pulled away after their long kiss and Lisa hugged him again before smacking his chest. She cried as he laughed at her.

"What was that for?"

"For appearing in such a wrong timing! I've already prepared myself to move on thinking that you already moved on! But then you suddenly appeared!" Lisa ranted that made him laugh again.

He lightly pecked her lips and wiped her tears away.

"I won't let you move on from me, baby." He playfully winked that earned another smack from her.

Lisa smiled at him before pulling him into a kiss which he responded almost in an instant. Lisa giggled at this but hissed when Jungkook bit her lower lip teasingly. She punched his chest playfully that made hum chuckle but never let go of her lips.

"I love you, Lisa."

"I love you, Jungkook."