Lisa is such a gem for Eunwoo. He never imagined to fall in such a short period of time but he did. Honestly speaking, he fell in love with Lisa. But he knew better. Lisa never looked at him the same way he did. But he is contented to the relationship they have.

‘Cha Eunwoo huh?’ was Jungkook’s thoughts as he looked at the man in front of him. No doubt, he really is handsome and charming. He also looks kind and gentleman, unlike himself, Eunwoo had a soft charm rather than an exotic one which he himself possessed.

‘What is with you that she chose you over me?’ he asked bitterly as he examined the man. Thinking about any possible romantic relations between the two made him sick to the bones. His eyes screamed hatred as he looked at him coldly.

Just then, Eunwoo was called by his own father.

“Son, greet your elders. They wish to see you.” Mr. Cha said and smiled at Jungkook before excusing his son. There, Jungkook was left with no one on the table so he decided to just follow Jieun and offer to leave as soon as possible. He is suffocating everytime he hears the other guests talk about the “wedding”.

He stood up and went to the restroom. He then spotted Lisa and Jieun, she was sitting on the floor while Lisa stood up lookonh down at her. He quickly ran towards their direction and helped Jieun to stand up.

“Jungkook,” Jieun called looking so pitiful. He looked at Lisa but she was just frozen, looking at the both of them.

Jungkookie. She pushed me.” Jieun accused as she pointed her finger at Lisa. Lisa then blinked for a few times and looked at the both of them.

“No. I didn’t!” Lisa quickly denied but Jieun continued to play her accusations.

“Stop lying, Lisa! You clearly pushed me! Is it because Jungkook is happy with me that you did this huh?” Jieun said that made her stiff. She looked at Jungkook only to see him intently looking at her as if glaring at her.

“No! Jungkook, I didn’t!” Lisa defended herself but Jungkook chose to listen to Jieun.

“I saw it, Lisa. You pushed her.” Jungkook said that made her speechless.

“What?”

“Are you deaf? Kookie saw it!” Jieun said before clinging onto his chest, hugging him. Lisa looked at Jungkook in disbelief and was in the verge of crying when a man spoke from behind the two “lovers”.

“Lisa?” a man called but Lisa never had any strengths to look at the man. She clearly knows who called her. It was Eunwoo.

“Jungkook, listen. I didn’t push Jieun. I—”

“Stop harassing my girlfriend, Lisa.” Jungkook coldly spat that made her frozen. Jungkook then turned and walked away with Jieun on his grasp, passing by at Eunwoo’s shocked figure.

Lisa was left frozen, unable to speak, she just released a painful sob while covering her mouth to suppress it. Lisa broke down and her knees felt weak. Luckily, Eunwoo was quick and caught her on time.

“Lisa,” Eunwoo called softly as he caressed hee back to comfort his friend. Eunwoo led her outside the venue and embraced her tightly in order to soothe her.

After a while, Lisa already calmed down. Jennie, Rosé, Taehyung and Jimin came to them. They were worried after Eunwoo texted them about Lisa.

“Li. Are you alright now?” Jennie asked which the latter nodded and smiled curtly.