"I-" Lisa's phone rang that cutted their conversation. Lisa excused herself to take the call which the two nodded before she walled away from the two.

"Lisa?" A man's voice was heard from the other call.

"Eunwoo. Sup?" Lisa asked.

"Father Marco called me and told me that you and Rosé came home drunk. What happened?" Eunwoo asked, concern laced on his manly voice.

"He knows." Was all Lisa said and the other line became silent. Lisa was also saddened by this and was fighting her guts to spill her tears.

"Can I come there?" Eunwoo suddenly asked.

"Alright. Good timing, one of my friends, Jennie is also here. You should meet her." Lisa suggested that earned a hum from the lad.

"Alright. I'll be there in a few." Was what Eunwoo responded before Lisa hung up.

Lisa came back and spotted the two bickering over a potato chips.

"Jen! Just one piece! Give me a piece!" Rosé started to whine childishly.

"No! Go get your own snacks and don't take what's mine!" Jennie fought as she held her potato chips farther away from the chipmunk girl.

"Ugh! I just wanted a bite, Jen." Rosé pouted cutely but the cat-eyed was heartless and just sticked her tongue out and bullied the girl.

"Li! Jen won't give me some! Tell her to at least give me a piece~" Rosé looked so pitiful as if crying. Lisa only shook her head as she looked at Jennie who only munched her food cutely while securing her hold towards the potato chips.

Lisa took her phone and texted Eunwoo asking if he could stop by to some grocery stores and buy many potato chips and sodas.

[Sure. Anything else?] was Eunwoo's reply.

[Nothing else. I'll just pay you back here.] Lisa replied but there was no reply after that. Guessing that he might be buying the things she asked, she put back her phone and snatched one potato bag and ate it.

Eunwoo came after a few minutes and was greeted by Jennie and Rosé along with Lisa on the ground laughing their asses off. Eunwoo blinked a few times before the three realized his presence.

"Oooh~ Snacks!" Rosé quickly snatched the bags on Eunwoo's hands and opened it. Jennie raised an eyebrow towards the guy that made him intimidated.

"Who are you?" Jennie asked. Lisa was also busy fixing the sodas on the table while Rosé looked for the potato chips leaving Eunwoo and Jennie on the doorway.

"She's Eunwoo. Lisa's fiancé/friend. Don't worry, he's nice." Rosé said without even noticing the poor latter standing in front of the cat-eyed girl, nervously.

"Not everyone who brings snacks are nice, Ro." Jennie rolled her eyes at the girl before inspecting the guy in front of her. Lisa then walked to them and stood beside the nervous Eunwoo.

"He is a friend, Jen. Didn't I told you that before?"

"You didn't."