“I’m fine. Nothing happened.” Lisa said and smiled at the girl again. Rosé yet again rolled her eyes and raised an eyebrow at the girl.

“Fine. Not here. I called Jennie earlier, let’s go.” Rosé said and stood up. Lisa knitted her eyebrows at the girl who only shrugged her shoulders.

“Go down when you’re done. I’ll be waiting.” And with that, Rosé completely walked away leaving Lisa dumbfounded. Lisa only sigh and follow the girl or she’ll be ranting again.

Rosé noticed Lisa’s unusual silence.

“Are you alright?” Rosé asked the girl but she only shook her head and smiled at the girl. She sighed and just focused on her driving while glancing repeatedly at the girl beside her.

They both arrived at the venue and it was a bar. Lisa looked at the girl in daze as she walked out of the car. Rosé then motioned her to get out of the car and she did in silence.

“Why are we here?” Lisa for the first time since they drove away from the mansion spoke.

“For you to open up.” Was all what Rosé said before going inside. They were greeted by loud musics and people dancing on the dance floor.

Rosé then called a waitress and asked something. The girl then guided the two towards the quieter place. VIP.

There they saw Jennie sitting alone while drinking her blue colored drink.

“Jen!” Rosé called that earned the attention of the cat-eyed girl. Jennie stood up and waved while giving her gummy smile.

Rosé then dragged Lisa and made her sit between them.

“What are we doing here? Really?” Lisa asked again while eyeing the two. Rosé then raise her hand to call for a waitress and ordered drinks for them.

“Ro called me. She said that you are behaving unusual tonight. And you won’t open up.” Jennie stated and drank her drinks.

“Yeah and I am sick and tired of your fake smiles earlier at dinner.” Rosé rolled her eyes at the girl.

‘So she knew all along huh?’ Lisa stared at the girl in amusement.

“Now, tell us what really happened. Did you and Jungkook fought again?” Rosé asked that made her lower her head. Just then, the waitress came with drinka on her hand. Beers and colored drinks wrre served for the three.

Lisa immediately reached for the beer and opened it nefore gulping it all. The two eyed her worriedly.

‘So it is about Jungkook.’ The two thought as they looked at the girl.

“Why?”

“He knew now.” That made the two shocked. Those three words were like a bomb for the two. As her friend, the two knrw about her problems and secrets and that includes the secret engagement.

“Wha—How?” Jennie asked, shocked at the news.

“Jieun.” Was all she said before gulping another bottle of beer.