Chapter#03: Content for Channel

Petch's Point of View:

I look at my girlfriend who has now prepared the necessary vlogging equipment that we will use today,I couldn't help but stare at her.I could not believe that this woman in front of me was the woman I would love till at the end of my life.

"Are you done, Babii? "-tanong ko sakanya.

"Kaunting ayos nalang."-Sagot nito habang nakatuon Ang atensyon sa pagaayos ng kagamitan.

I got up and went to the kitchen to grab a snack that we could eat while we filmed her content for her YouTube channel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finished the snack that we could eat, I went back to the Sala where Hanea chose to have the content filming.I don't know why she chose this place,I think because of the color and aura.

"Saan ka galing?"-tanong ni Hanea pagkabalik ko,itinaas ko ang dala ko to see her reaction.

"What a sweet boyfriend you are!!"-nakangiting pambobola na saad  nito saakin.

"I can be your husband material too!"-pagdagdag ko na siyang ikinatawa nito.

"Ikaw talaga,come here and let's start!!"-She said at inaya akong umupo sa tabi nito.

"What's with a pajama?"-nagtatakang tanong ko sakanya.

"Why? What's wrong with the pajamas that I'm wearing? "-nagtatakang tanong nito pabalik saakin.

"Nothing, do you want me to change my clothes too so that you are not the only one wearing pajamas?"-i asked to her with a sweet smile.

"Are you sure?!"- she asked me shyly,i chuckles.

"Yeah,I don't mind.Wait and I change my clothes into pajamas like yours!"-i answered to her and walk to my room,so I can change my clothes into pajamas.

when I had finished changing into my pajamas I went back to where Hanea was,I saw her smiled as she sees me wearing pajamas.

"Tinotoo mo nga ang sinabi mo na magpapalit ka talaga!!"-nakangiting anas nito.

I didn't know na nandyan pa pala yong partner ng suot ko ngayon!"-natatawang saad nito habang pinagmamasdan niya ako mula ulo hanggang paa.

Well I didn't throw this,all the Pajama set that you brought to me.I hid it all in of the lower cabinet in my changing room!"-i explained to her,tumango lang siya bilang tugon.

"Also,Its my girlfriend request,so I can't refuse it. "-i added to her,I saw how she blushed for what I said.ibang klase talaga itong girlfriend ko,hahaha.

"Ikaw na ang pinakasweet at bolerong lalaking nakilala ko sa tanan ng buhay ko,kaso napakahangin mo naman, HAHAHAHA !!"-natatawang asar nito na siyang ikinatawa ko din.

"You always tease me for being sweet to you, Hanea !! "-nakangusong saad ko.

"Hey,ang baby ko nagtatampo.....kailangan ng lambing ng kanyang girlfriend.Come here,my sweet and romantic boyfriend!!"-nakangiting utos nito na agad ko naman sinunod.

"Hey,stop being a baby.Kahit na inaasar kita....hindi pa rin mababago na ikaw at ikaw lang ang lalaking minahal ko ng lubos.Gusto lang talaga  kitang asarin,dahil nakakamiss ka."-paliwanag nito at niyakap ako ng mahigpit.