"What the fuck? Knock on the door before you come in." I heard Dante say and I smirked. There it is. What is wrong with her?

Well my plan was to stop in there and see Dante- but what if now it looks like I don't trust him. Whatever, I do, but I still want to see him. I haven't seen him today yet, he was up before I was.

I opened the door and walked in, not even bothering to see what that maid was doing. "File these then bring them to Eric." Dante said and she nodded.

"Yes Sir." She said and looked over at me and gave me a bitter smile. Fake.

She turned around to go to the door, and purposely dropped a piece of paper, making it fall to the ground. I swear to god-

She bent down, the back of her skirt- which was way shorter than the one Dante first gave me- went up. Jesus fucking Christ! Seriously?

I grabbed Dante's face, turning his head and kissing him. I heard a huff from the girl, then she left the room. Though I continued to kiss him, never pass up a long kiss from him.

"Jealous? Again?" Dante chuckled as he pulled me onto his lap.

"She was trying to show you her ass." I pouted.

"I wasn't going to look, kitten." He said, giving me a look that was like he was telling me would he really do that. Confusing but I knew he wouldn't.

"I need to go shower, I just ran for a hour." I sighed but Dante held onto my waist and held me in place. "I'm all sweaty and gross."

"Nothing about you is gross." He mumbled and kissed my forehead as his words that he spoke made me blush.

"You need to work." I slipped off his lap, not wanting to, but I also didn't want to distract him.

"Fine." He huffed, "oh, tomorrow I have a out of town meeting, I have to stay over night-"

"Can I please come with you?" I cut him off and he chuckled.

"I thought you would ask that. And yes, you can come. We leave early tomorrow morning so go pack a bag for over night."

"Okay." I smiled and hugged him, totally forgetting I probably smelt like B.O. "Bye." I now I was in a much more cheerful mood.

"Kiss." I turned around and kissed Dante then practically skipped out of the room and went right to Dante's. I found a backpack of mine, Vans actually, I got it when I went to the the mall with Liv and Cass, way before I had a army gaurding me from Gio.

I probably won't be going to the meeting part because why would I? But there will probably be a dinner or drinks or something so maybe I should bring a nice dress.

I found a red silk dress that was high cut, and carefully put it in the bag, then searched through the dresser for clothes.

Sweatpants, crop top, sweater, bra and panties. Done. But now I have to pick them out.

That took a while and that's probably why Dante made me pack right away.

Grey sweatpants. Baby blue lettuce cut crop top. Black zip up sweater. I will just steal Dante's hoodie if I want that type of sweater.

Now I was on my underwear. I wanted a set. But I didn't know which one since Dante buys me all the ones I want. Hehe.

"Maroon- no black... too basic. Mint green lace! Yep that's it." I smiled and grabbed the lacey bra and the matching thong bottom. I like to dress sexily under my clothes, even if nothing happens.

I went to the bathroom and got some hairtyes and my hairbrush and my makeup bag and threw it into my backpack.

Done. Now nap time.