"How're you doing?" She says in a questioning tone.

"I'm fine. I just don't know how she got my number."

"That's what I'm trying to figure out as well," Nie speaks up.

Echo was just in her own little world, occasionally taking a bite out of my rice by literally digging her hands into it.

"If she was able to get it then there's no doubt he could too," I say, nervously.

"Babe, don't worry. Everything will be okay. We could always go to the police?" Shay suggests.

"No. Absolutely no police."

"What about the FBI? They're more trustable?" Nie also suggests.

"Maybe. Let's just cross that bridge when we get there." I say, taking a bite out of my bbq chicken and rice with my wooden chopsticks.

"If, we get there Phoebe. Don't say when, there's a possibility he won't find you guys." Nie scolds.

"There's an even stronger possibility he will. I'm being realistic here."

Nie sighs at this and looks at me.

"You're gonna be okay. We'll all be okay. We're here for you." She says, reaching over to give me a hug.

All of my emotions come crashing down and I sob in her arms, causing Shay to come on the other side of me and hug me. Echo is just living her best life eating her little dumplings. She suddenly just turns around and hugs my waist with her tiny little arms.

"I love you, mommy!"

"I love you too baby!" I say, giggling.

"Dude I swear your tiddies have gotten a lot bigger," Shay exclaims, causing Nie to laugh and me to roll my eyes.

"Shay!"

"Girl, do you see them? What size are you? I'm jealous."

I was well aware my boobs were bigger than average, especially after I had Echo.

"Shay I will kill you."

"Don't say that stuff around baby!" Nie exclaims, causing Shay to giggle.

"You literally have an hourglass body. Hashtag jealous. I wanna get a bbl so my butt can be as big as Phoebs. Have y'all seen that dumpy? Lawd have mercy." Shay exclaims, fanning herself. This causing Nie and I to laugh so hard that tears stream down our faces, Echo oblivious to what we are talking about.

"I really hate you," I say, wiping my eyes.

"Love you too bae," Shay says, blowing me a kiss, making me gag.

How're you guys liking the story so far? Any tips? Please vote and comment

How're you guys liking the story so far? Any tips? Please vote and comment. Love you all <3

 Love you all <3