Sunghoon takes the crate and puts the bird origami inside with Hanee's airplane.  He then closed and locked it .

He stood up from the bench and extended his hand to Hanee .
"Let's go ?"

Hanee blushed shyly before holding Sunghoon's hand.  They both walk at the playground, a place that is now their favorite place .

They ran towards the vast field area they once used to fly airplanes . Hanee approached a spot that she feels safe for their treasure chest.  Hanee called Sunghoon as the boy quickly jogged over her .

"Nice , this place is suitable"
Sunghoon said before sitting curled up .

He took a sharp rock and used it to dig the ground.  Hanee copied what Sunghoon does, finds a sharp rock and digs the ground .

Sunghoon chuckled , Hanee looked cute even while hitting the ground like a serial killer who was killing someone.  He feels his heart is blind now .

Hanee brushed her bangs upwards , peeking inside the hole .
"This rock sucks "

She threw the rock to the side and pulled up her sleeve, using her hands as a shovel .

Thanks to Hanee, the task of digging them became faster.  Sunghoon took that tiny crate and put it in the hole.  They both covered the hole back with soil .

Sunghoon stepped on the place where they planted the crate earlier to compress the soil .

"Will we remember this place if we come next year ? What if we forget?"
Hanee asked worriedly. All the trees looked the same, she didn't want to forget where they planted this crate.

Sunghoon hummed , looking around the area . He then looked towards a tree in front of them. 

Sunghoon took the sharp stone and started carving something on the tree .

"What are you doing ?"
Hanee asked out of suspicion , she's trying to peek but she can't see .

After a second , Sunghoon showed the tree while grinning in satisfaction ,
"And now , we will not get lost"

Hanee's heart fluttered when Sunghoon carved ‘ S + H ’ on the tree . She clapped her hands with full excitement .

"Let's come here again next year to change the item inside"

Sunghoon chuckled , patting Hanee's .
"Sure , we will come here again next year"

"Promise ?"
Hanee held out her pinky to Sunghoon , waiting for the male to connected their pinkies together .

Sunghoon gave Hanee a warm smile before connecting their pinkies ,
"Promise !"

Both of them bursted out laughing  because they thought this ‘pinky promise’ thing is so funny .

"We acted like kiddos"
Hanee spoke up .

Sunghoon wrapped his arms around Hanee's shoulders and pulled her closer to him
"What do you want for lunch ? "

"Egg tarts !"

Sunghoon pretended to vomit when he heard that pastry's name again .
"Oh come on ! We had that last two day , yesterday and even before we came here !"

Hanee slapped Sunghoon's shoulder ,
"I'm just joking ,, hmm . What about tonkatsu ?"

"Great , let's go now !"
Sunghoon shouted happily , he ran away from Hanee , leaving the girl alone .

Hanee giggled while looking at Sunghoon which is getting further and further away from her .

Her smile and even her step then stopped . Hanee looked at her shirt where Sunghoon hold earlier and as expected .

ONE WISH - [성훈]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें