Mista x reader

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Prompts:

"You are my new pillow"

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Work was never something you liked nor enjoyed, you weren't even sure if there was a single soul on the planet that lived just to work.

9-5 seven days a week was absolutely draining and by the end of your shift on Friday did you begin to feel that exhaustion.

Feet aching and uniform feeling just slightly too tight a groan couldn't help but leave your lips, it was too unbearable hot for an evening in your opinion. You just couldn't wait to get to your nicely cooled apartment and crash for the entire weekend.

Maybe slip into a food coma if you were lucky.

"Just a few more steps." Repeating that in a sort of religious chant you turned towards your apartment complex, the large golden doorways eagerly beckoned you forward and you had to hold yourself back from collapsing in the elevator.

It dinged loudly signifying that it has reached your desired floor.

Dragging you feet across the carpet and nearly missing the key into the keyhole you swung the door open dropping all your stuff onto the ground, nudging the door back closed with your foot.

It hadn't quite registered yet that the kitchen's lights were on nor that the tv was on until you moved to flop onto the couch, face pressing into soft blankets while a woodsy scent flooded through your nostrils.

"Someone's tired. How was work?" His voice was soothing to hear, something you cherished each day he decided to drop by. Although you did wish he'd stop wearing that same hat every time.

"Draining." Hearing that one word be muffled out Mista let out another laugh, hand moving to thread itself through your hair moving against your scalp in a gentle manner. He found that in doing so he could put your tense muscles at ease more.

"Sounds like it." Shaking his head he stared down at you, eyes filled with nothing but affection. You were perfect in every way shape or form, whether you knew it or not. After the types of days he has dropped by to see you and spend time with you have been the highlight of his life.

"We should get you to bed." More muffled responses were given as soon as the words left his mouth, so he reworded what he's said before. "We should get you some pillows then."

Shaking your head you twisted in place pressing your face into the fabric of his sweater, both your arms coiled around his torso seemingly as though you were hugging him like a teddy bear. "No."

Raising a brow he couldn't fight back the smile that was gradually creeping onto his lips, "What do you mean no?"

Turning your head so that nothing was blocking your words you stuck your tongue out, "You are my new pillow now." Returning to how you were laying before you could feel the man's laughter vibrate through him, the calming waves of it gradually began lulling you to sleep as did the feeling of his thumb caressing your temple.

"Fine. But only because I love you."

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━