037

"mason, please, what the fuck?" julliana said, barging into the older girl's room, "we need to leave in 45 minutes."

"i'm tired." mason mumbled from underneath her duvet covers.

"its the Bahamas mason. get the fuck up or we're leaving you," she said, yanking the covers from on top of mason, "and like meet vinnie soon he needs help with what to pack."

Mason internally groaned for agreeing to an early flight, well early for her.

________________

"Do you have chapstick? socks? two chargers? and the new swim shorts?" mason asked the taller blonde infront of her, reading off the list they had made the night prior, "OH! and tooth paste?"

vinnie laughed at how flustered she seemed in the middle of the chaotic airport, "yeah, yeah, yeah I got it all. And i always got that Aquaphor on me." he finished, trying to impress her.

"mhm, yeah. sure. well, they look bad right now." Mason said bluntly, making vinnie grab his heart in offense.

vinnie's phone rang, causing both him and mason to jolt a bit. his screen lit up with a call from "pops <3"

he mouthed to mason that he'd 'be right back' as she took their suitcases to charli and chase.

"hey dad. what's up?"

"hey son. you at the airport yet?"

"yea, mason and i actually just went through security."

"ok. alright. well, remember to be respectful and treat mason like a princess. we all love her up here."

it went silent for a second as vinnie took in his dad's words. he looked over at the beautiful girl he got to call his. her laugh. her sarcasm. her style. she was his soulmate, and he didn't even believe in those.

not until her.

"vinnie?"

"hm. oh yeah, yes. i love her. wish you guys could come with us!"

"i know. us too. i'll let you go now."

"i love you dad."

"love you too, vinnie."

he hung up the phone, feeling his heart swell as he looked at mason again. then his few of her was blocked by none other than chase hudson, "you ready to go?"

"yeah, i am." vinnie responded, following chase back to their girls.

the two were finally on the plane, with julliana and charli next to them.

vinnie was already almost half asleep, his head on julliana, while her head was on charli's.

mason on the other hand couldn't sleep on flights. so, she aimlessly scrolled through her Instagram feed, something she never did. and of course she regretted it when she clicked on tiktokroom.

"holy shit."

chase looked over at mason, noticing her jolt since they were the only two awake, "what's wrong?"

"look at tiktok room right now."

_______________

Liked by dixiedamelio, brycehall, baronscho, and 400,979 others

tiktokroom: Looks like #masonvail and boyfriend #vinniehacker had some fun down in Florida before their flight to the Bahamas with friends!

comments:

user: ok so its like offcial official since mf tiktok room posted about it

user: she's actually getting fat

user: vinnie deserves better

mattiapolibo: if yall dont leave them alone-

brycehall: FAVES

peutrotv: Just no privacy whatsoever

user: um hey queen to break it to you but the last slide is definitely jaden hossler-

user: IS SHE CHEATING AGAIN

user: oh..

julliana.hays: HEY DAS ME

_________
a/n
oh hey
make sure u check out KINK if u havent alr!!!
and thoughts on Outer Banks???