009

"this should be interesting," julliana mumbled, patting my back as a 'good luck', squeezing past vinnie and i to go find noah.

"mason?"

"oh my god." I spoke through a sigh of relief, stepping into the loud house, taking in my surroundings.

"hey," the blonde boy said, looking down at me, making eye contact with me for the first time. chills ran through my spine. his hair was perfect, his face was flawless, and his tattoos popped under the purple lighting of the crowded house. he was wearing his fitted cap backwards which caused whatever little sense i had left to leave my body. i genuinely thought i was going to pass out.

"hey vincent," i finally responded, trying my hardest to not give him that satisfaction and let my emotions show. we were now standing face-to-face and my eyes couldn't help but wander his body, and his did the same.

"it's kinda loud, do you wanna come downstairs with me, its cooler there" he asked, placing his hand on the small of back, between where my bra ended and baggy jeans began as i nodded my head.

"yeah, sure" i said stepping infront of him, feeling my body stiffen

it was peacefully quiet as vinnie led me to his room. hand in hand. it felt like everything was going in slow motion as girls eyed me up and down with envy. I heard noah call out for me along with julliana, but i was way too focused on vinnie's arm to pay them any attention.

"cute poster" i mumbled, pointing to the various naruto wall décor, when he led me into a dimly-lit room

he didn't respond for a while, just turned and gave me that spine-chilling stare again before he leaned into my ear, "thanks, and you look really good right now" he finally spoke, feeling his warm breath against my neck.

"do you have any idea how bad i want you" he said catching my off guard. my breath hitched as he smoothly wrapped his hand around my waist and took a step closer to me, never breaking eye contact.

i was lost in a trance, between his pretty plum lips and long eye lashes, i didn't even realize he was leaning in to kiss me. that familiar throbbing in between my legs coming back. too soon mason.

the desperation between the both of us was beyond thick. he had waited for this for so long, and so had i.

___________

a/n

hit that star

i hope this makes sense-