029

"troy are you joking, cause if you are this isnt funny." mason scoffed, now sitting next to the nineteen year old on her big-brown couch.

troy looked at mason, eyes burning through hers, like they always did, "mason no im being for real, i thought you knew?" her stomach dropped now, understanding the severity of the situation.

"troy i didn't know," she responded, feeling sick to her stomach, "why didnt you tell me?"

"i don't know. now i wish i would've sooner though, seeing what you and vin have, but you were growing so fast and so busy with moving and everything i-i- didn't wanna fuck that up. but that night at noah's party, i fell for you so hard, mays" he said, now placing his hands on her thigh.

mason couldn't look at him, so she looked at the floor, "what are we gonna do you're my best friend" she spoke softly, eyes meeting his again.

"we don't have to do anything i just wanted you to know. i value our friendship more than anything, okay?" he stated, looking at the girl lovingly.

"okay."

______________

mason hopped into her green car, placing the camera on the dashboard so the vlog could see her drive.

"okay, so, i can barely drive in LA you guys drive absolutely insane here, so i really shouldn't be vlogging right now, but it's whatever." she started, now at a stop light looking at the camera, tucking her hair behind her ear, "i'm on my way to the hype house right now to see vinnie since he isn't answering his phone, and vinnie if you see this, i hate you." mason said dryly, death staring the camera.

"but today, i think i'm just gonna hang out with friends and maybe go to BOA later? I haven't decided yet." she continued, pulling up to the large house.

"so, i'm at vinnie's right now and i really wanna show you guys how insane this house is, but i feel like their fans would show up anddd we dont want that?? so, i'll see y'all at dinner. MUAH" she ended turning, off the camera, after blowing a sloppy kiss to the viewers.

mason was excited to see her boyfriend after what seemed like forever. she had so much to tell him and couldn't even imagine where to begin, so she walked up to the all too familiar house with a goofy smile plastered on her face even though she wasn't exactly invited over.

she rang the doorbell and sighed with relive when she saw one of her favorite people, mia hayward.

"hey mia! ugh i've missed you" the older girl grinned, leaning into the hug that mason needed so much after talking with troy.

"i have so much to tell you, but um is vinnie here?" she whispered to the girl after stepping into the house, "um yeah he's upstairs," mia said nervously to mason, "i think he's streaming or something. but you're more than welcome come watch a movie with me and thomas-"

"mia, i love you so so much but i really need to talk to vinnie." mason quickly responded, nearing vinnie's room.

mason knocked. no answer. "vinnie it's mason," she said, knocking again.

she slowly opened the door, mad that her boyfriend wasn't answering her calls or welcoming her.

her and mia both gasped, mason dropping her phone at what they saw. a pretty blonde girl on top of vinnie. making out.

"oh"

mason turned around, head spinning as she backed out of the boys' room, wanting nothing more than to cry as she approached the mansions' front door.

vinnie was frozen, not being able to even comprehend what his girlfriend had just witnessed, "oh my god get off of me faith" he grunted, shoving the blonde off of him as he grabbed a shirt and ran towards the black jeep he could see through his window, "mason, please, wait! baby-" he yelled, hearing the tires screech as she drove away.

mason ignored him. tears burning her eyes and trickling down her checks, worried that her state was not safe to drive in. she wondered why she wasn't good enough. of course vinnie hacker was into blondes.

by the time mason had reached the nearest red light she could barely breath. she was entirely consumed by what she had just seen and felt like she was dying, as stupid as that sounded. so she grabbed her phone to text the one person she knew she could always trust.

troy

Can you please come over

Of course mays. Is everything okay??

No

Vinnie cheated.

What the fuck

I'll be there in 10

Read 11:55pm

________________

a/n

Oh heyyy

3k reads WHAT????