031

Liked by tiktokroom, noahbeck, sunnysuljic, and 200,789 others

julliana.hays: Same time next year? happy anniversary luvr @noahbeck

comments:

tiktokroom: Aww🥺 happy 1 year guys!!

masonvail: Ok need this and I am jealous!

noahbeck: my mf baby❤️

zarbruh: Faves

charlidamelio: parents

nessabarret: 😍😍

user3684: we need to talk about this couple more-

noahbeckballsack: JEALOUS

user537346: @masonvail arent u dating vinnie...

sunnysuljic: big sis all grown up😭😭😭

_________________

"ugh, julliana, your post is so cute" mason mumbled, walking to the kitchen to get fruit for the three teens in the room, trying her hardest to defuse whatever tension there was between her and troy.

"you're literally with vinnie hacker," the girl responded, looking up at mason confused, "did something happen?"

"well, uh i kinda walked in on him cheating last night at the hype house," mason said nonchalantly, feeling sick to her stomach but continuing to stuff her face with fruit

the room went awkwardly silent as troy walked over to mason, squeezing her shoulders for support, "what the fuck mason were you not gonna tell us?" julliana practically yelled, the tone in her voice now going from confused to angry.

"i-i dont know it was just so much all at once that's why i asked troy to spend the night," she spoke, not daring to make eye contact with any of her bestfriends in the room, "i dont even wanna talk about it right now."

"okay fine we dont have to, but we will later," noah told her truthfully from the couch, "so...troy, how was the pull out?"

"what-" the two teenagers said, troy choking on his water while mason's eye widened in an inhumane way.

"yeah, the pull out couch since you stayed the night, it's mad comfy right?" noah stated, going to the kitchen behind the two to grab a bottled water, "um, oh yeah it was nice. very nice thank you, mason" troy said sarcastically to the girl, trying to not let his laugh out.

"okay, great, yes. i have a great pull-out bed, mhm! now i need all of you to leave so i can finish this youtube video," mason huffed, pushing the two much larger boys out of her apartment before more secrets spread, "okay love you both, muah!" she finished, blowing kisses at them while slamming the door in their face.

mason hummed, feeling an overwhelming feeling of relive as she shuffled travis scott through her speakers for her and julliana, opening her laptop to upload her youtube video, finially.

"so.. are we gonna talk about the fact that you and troy fucked or that vinnie and faith fucked?" her bestfriend said nonchalantly, scrolling through her phone, catching mason off gaurd.

"what oh my god, me and troy did not fuck, julliana." mason spoke, letting out a nervous giggle that carried on for far too long.

"mason, babe, i'm your bestfriend so i know youre lying, AND their are hickeys all over your neck" the younger girl laughed while mason ran to her room and grabbed a sweatshirt, attempting to cover the bruises.

"THEY ARENT HICKEYS"

_________________

a/n

team troy or team vinnie?