034

after multiple tears, movie wtaching, sneaking troy out of a window, and multiple moldeo's, mason and vinnie found themselves more civil than ever. vinnie cheated because he was insecure piece of shit who thought mason had cheated first, while mason cheated after finding out that vinnie cheated.

fun right.

the two were back to normal so quickly that it shocked everyone but they couldn't care less, "wanna go live?" mason said in her half-drunk, half-sober state.

"yeah sure" vinnie replied, leaning against the kitchen counter behind mason as she started the live.

"hey guys! i haven't gone live in a hot minute, since i kinda hate it, but i love you guys!" mason cheered as the viewer number continued to go up, leaning into vinnie's arms.

user: oh my fucking god VINNIE

user: thank god theyre back together

user: genuinely ew she's so ugly

noahbeck: hey girl

user: VINNIE VINNIE

user: congrats on 1mil that's insane

avani: OH???

miahayward: Jesus Christ

"yes guys i am here with vinnie, say hi vinnie."

"hi you guys" he smiled at the camera, before taking another sip of his beer, which made mason gasp, "i do NOT condone underage drinking!" she said almost sarcastically which made vinnie smile even wider.

"hi avani, and noah, and MIA, i love you mia" mason said, leaning closer to the camera.

user: can you guys pls tell us what happened

user: ^^^^

user: yeah didnt vinne like cheat

user: i wanna know it all

"what are the comments saying"

"uhhhm everyone wants to know where we stand," mason said laughing, and since she wasn't in the best state of mind, she was willing to answer every question, "okay yeah i'll tell yall"

"so basically, vinnie cheated on me, i cheated on vinnie, we cried about it, and now we're good for the most part" the younger girl spilled making both of them laugh hysterically.

zarbruh: oh???

baronscho: YO WHAT

dixiedamelio: theres no way

user: not vinnie being a CHEATER WHAT

user: they are just so open tonight wow

user: theyre so funny plz-

brycehall: vinnie cheated??? cool we can fuck now

user: AND SHES NOT MAD???

"bryce shut the fuck up i'll beat your ass" vinnie said kissing his teeth. mason shrugged her shoulders, "mine."

vinnie laughed, reaching back to the counter and attempting to juggle fruit and read comments at the same time, "i bet the make up sex was so good-"

mason rolled her eyes at the comments and grabbed the phone, "okay that's enough love yall bye. MWAH!"

____________________

*vhackerr has posted a new tiktok*

vhackerr gn

729.9k likes 3.9k comments 450 shares

masonnn Hm.
Pinned📌

user not again

user ayo wear yo retainer

user The girls looking good today

user NOSE RING IS BACK!! Everyone say thank u mason
Liked by creator

user It's funny bc she's with vinnie but wearing troys sweatshirt😭
>aaronhulll HAHAHA

user Happy almost bday viagra😆😆

_________________

a/n

how cute

anyways vinnie looks rly good today