028

"okay- well first off i am very hungover," mason started, as she put on her gold hoops, trying to manage looking at the vlog camera infront of her, then back to the mirror, "this is also my first official vlog omg...HI VLOG!" she waved to the camera overdramatically.

she adjusted the camera to show her face a little more, "so, the big question is," mason began while rummaging through her makeup bag for foundation, "are me and vinnie hacker dating?" she said, dabbing the beauty blender into the small liquid, "yes i think? i mean yes. yes we are!" she nervously admitted to her fans and his.

she had been thinking about troy a lot recently, causing her sleep to lessen, and the bags under her eyes to become more prominent.

"people are like 'oh my god it's a PR stunt' but why the fuck would i fake dating vinnie hacker? I love that man." she stated, grabbing her concealer with a sigh, finally attempting to cover up her sleep schedule, reaching for a brush to help blend the two liquids together.

"he's actually suppose to come over like, right now with noah and charli but his old ass car is always breaking down so who even knows where he is." she finished laughing, putting the makeup back into her bag and rubbing her lips together with lip-gloss to finish the look.

"okay my babies ill see you later, hopefully i dont forget to vlog." she said, blowing a kiss at the camera and turning it off just in time for the doorbell to ring.

she giddily ran to the door placing her camera down on the kitchen counter, expecting to see vinnie.

it wasn't vinnie.

"troy, what are you doing here oh my god? i missed you so much" she said, jaw dropping, as the older boy spun her around like usual, "come in. oh and also guess who's a youtuber now!" she finished, closing the door behind them and going for her camera.

"okay guys guess who just showed up," mason started, moving the camera to where both her and troy could fit in the frame, "heyyyy vlog" he said placing his head on top of hers, "i love this girl right here so make sure y'all like and subscribe!" he said, causing them both to laugh as she set the camera down so they could give a fit check to the viewers before tuning it off.

mason hopped up to sit on the marble counter, chewing her lip unintentionally as troy scrolled through his phone, "what summoned you to stop by?" she questioned, breaking their comfortable silence.

"i just haven't seen you in a while that's all. i was wondering how things were with and the mister, last time i checked he abandoned you at The Berrics" he stated, making direct eye contact with mason nervously.

"oh my god," she laughed, "well his jealous ass finally apologized and we are dating now so that's that-"

she was cut off, "wait why would he be jealous? hes literally the most thirsted over guy in like, i dont know, the world right now!" the brown-haired boy said, letting out a dry chuckle.

"he's just protective and thinks we have thing. can you believe that?" she said hopping off the counter and grabbing her phone.

"well i mean there was something there for a minute i thought," troy spoke sincerely, "you know i like you right?" he said nonchalantly finally looking up from his phone, completely catching the girl off guard.

those words stopped mason in her tracks, causing her breath to hitch, "troy we're friends, like best friends?" she said in a questioning manner, biting her bottom lip.

"i mean yeah sure, that's what you think" he laughed, moving his position from the floor to the girls' large, comfortable couch.

"is this a prank right now, where are the cameras?" she said laughing, searching around for cameras placed in her apartment.

troy cleared his throat, grabbing masons' full attention, running his hands through his hair, "what, mason? i thought you knew this" he replied after a minute.

god i am never gonna finish this vlog.

___________________

a/n

troy and mason mhm

VOTE VOTE VOTE