022

"mason, please just talk to me, or look at me or something-"

"what's there to even talk about vinnie? you fucking left me at some random ass skating place, ghosted me for what two weeks now? And except everything to be okay" mason told the boy, refusing to make eye contact in fear that she'd start crying.

"mason i never, ever meant to hurt you i just- i dont even know. i got jealous i guess seeing you with troy and aaron and like the other guys" vinnie told her truthfully, jumping up on the island counter to sit next to her.

"so fucking what vinnie? if i wanted to be with any of those guys i would, but i dont. i want to be with you," she spoke softly, finally looking him in the eyes, "we've been friends for like three months why would i go fuck it up now?" she questioned.

"that's reassuring," he said looking up to her, "are you sure there's nothing going on between you and troy though?"

"oh my god vinnie, no" she groaned through her teeth, wrapping her arms around his neck. but it wasn't completely true.

mason wanted to give her 100% to vinnie, she really really did, but she couldn't deny what she felt for troy. so sitting there facing vinnie on the island, feet dangling, she let him leave soft kisses on her neck for a sense of reassurance while she stayed quiet. he whispered sincere compliments and other nonsense into the crook of the girls' neck and she'd hum in response. he was so so sweet to her and it made her feel awful deep down.

she tried to avert her gaze from anything but troy that day at the berrics, but when he'd scream or do a new trick, her eyes couldn't help but graze over his sweat-glistening body and floppy brown hair. and she knew vinnie was watching her watch troy, but she'd never say anything about it in fear of ruining what the two had.

"so, since we both like each other," the golden-haired boy began, "does this mean were like talking?" he questioned never breaking their gaze, "yes, vinnie we're talking" she giggled, placing her hand on his thigh.

"perfect." was all he said before he leaned in, feeling her soft lips meet his. he never got butterflies. ever. with any girl. but with mason, everything gave him butterflies. so sitting there together, hands to cheek, he never wanted their special moment to end.

"NO PDA, absolutely NOT" noah yelled throughout the kitchen, pulling the two apart.

"oh okay as if you and julliana don't literally kiss everywhere all the time" vinnie spat, hopping off the counter

"that's different" noah spoke softly, causing the kitchen to erupt with laughter, "whatever im going to mason's, bye guys" vinnie shouted.

"bye i'll miss you all" the girl said, fake crying while hugging aaron, "bye mason" they all said in harmony, leaving vinnie envious of how whipped the guys were for her.

and with that, the two walked out of the house, hand in hand. vinnie happier than ever, and leaving mason to decide who she truly wanted to be with.

___________________

Liked by chanteljefferies, vinniehacker, rice, and 109,997 others

masonvail: @vinniehacker Oh?

comments:

vinniehacker: oh😏

slutforvinnie: It's so beyond obvious shes using him like wasnt she w troy like yesterday??

aaronhull: film by MEEE

jadenhossler: Purd

nessabarret: MISS YOU GORGEOUS
ameliezilber: @nessabarret rt
addisonrae: @nessabarret rt.

larray: gross🗣

tiktokroom: BaeWatch👀

zarbruh: u look GOODDDD‼️

_______________

Liked by masonvail, jhuxhold, hootiehurley, bronny, and 1,543,980 others

vinniehacker: word

comments:

masonvail: Oh..is that me?

masonvail: Big fan of hera btw🤗

madimonroe: STOP IM JEALOUS

fan171728: mr cavity got himself a girl😭😭

noahbeck: no more single vincent

user125742: Oh im gonna fucking kill her what who is this??

vinnieisahacker: this man will never be freed from of the shackles of his fans

vinniehacker liked vinnieisahacker's comment

Comments on this post have been limited.

_______________

a/n

smut in the next chapter??? maybe??