Chapter 18 part 2

Começar do início

Does Kai even know he knock me milky off my hand? How long has it been since my chocolate/strawberry milk has been knocked off my hand? I didn't even finish it. I was mouring over my milky that I didn't hear Zane call out my name until he pats my head. "Oh no, did you drop your milky?" He asked, and I respond by shaking my head no.

"Then how did it drop?" I turn to look at Kai with a pouty face and sad eyes. "Oops, " Kai rubs the back of his neck in guilt. Cole walk out of the room after he said "I'll go fetch you another."

Time skip~

Mr. Lou came back with a huge smile on his face. "We shall start practicing but first," he looks at Cole. "Not to sound rude, but why is a child here?" He raised his eyebrow to him. "Well uh," Cole sweats from not knowing how to answer his question. "We are taking care of her cause uh, her brother had to go somewhere and he couldn't bring her with him." Kai answers.

"Then why can't he hire a babysitter?" Mr. Lou asked again. "She throws lots of tantrums when she is not with someone she trusts and would run away to look for her brother." Zane lied without stuttering.

{Pffft-haha!}

Momo laughs. "Such a savage." Mr. Lou mumbles something that I couldn't hear. "She won't throw tantrums while we are practicing or if she's with me?" Mr. Lou asked in a quite worried voice. "I doubt, she seems to like you, moreover consider you as family." Jay explains. "Oh, is that so?" Mr. Lou looks at me and sees if what Jay said is true, to which I nod in agreement. "Ok then, let's start practicing."

After hours of Mr. Lou teaching the ninjas how to sing to win the Blade cup, their performance has gone... well. "Okay, from the top. Five, six, seven, eight." Mr. Lou counted for the ninjas that are standing in a straight line.

"🎶 Bop till you drop🎶"

Kai sang, taking a step forward.

"🎶Shake it till you break it🎶"

Jay sang next while shaking his hips side to side with his hands up.

"🎶Move it till you lose it🎶"

Zane spread his arms out with his legs spread out as well.

"🎶Spin it till you win it🎶"

Cole spins.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!"

Mr. Lou startle me with his yell. I stand next to the piano where Mr. Lou is playing. "Ugh. Poor (Y/n)'s ears." He set his free and occupied hand over my ears. "If her ears weren't attached to her head, they'd sure be running away!" I heard his voice muffled through his hand. He lets go of me and walks behind the ninjas. "Kai, Love the energy, hate the hair."

Mr. Lou hits Kai with his stick. I could hear Momo laughing in my head. "Jay, you're giving a lot, but I need more." He tells Jay.

{He's going to be very annoying.}

"Zane, you're like a machine, don't change anything." Mr. Lou told making Zane smile. "And, Cole, try to act like you wanna be here." Mr. Lou said. If only Cole does want to be here he could get a better praises. I tried to hide my frown with a smile, though my lips would twitch down. Mr. Lou comes and stands right next to me facing the ninjas. "Ok, moving forward. Let's take a look at the big show-stopping climax." Mr. Lou said and then points his stick thing towards Cole. "Cole, we can't have history repeating itself." I tilt my head from confusion. "Dad, it was the Triple Tiger Sashay. I was 7." Cole comes forward.

'Triple Tiger... Sushi? Momo, what is that?'

{Not sure.}

"What's the Triple Tiger Sashay?" Kai asked Cole. "Only the most difficult dance move ever created." Cole explains which I didn't quite get. "It's true. Many professionals have dare tried, but it's never been successfully completed." Mr. Lou explains.