K:Nee sonnadhukku artham theriyuma onakku????

M:Ennga arthathukku enna??
Epome ennaya konjuna enna thappunnu ketten.......Idhula enna artham???

By then jeeva and meena who gained consiousness moved forward only to hear the last quesion asked by mullai.........

J(LV):In a shocked tone Enna d un thangachi ipdi kekkara??

Me(LV):Reverting back in the same tone Ei adhaan da enakkum puriyala...........Doubtfully...........En papakku idhellam theriyaadhe.......Un thambi thaan kandadha pesi en papava keduthu vechurkaaru......

J(LV):Adiyei nee un papava kedukaama irundha podhadha???

Me(LV):staring at him Dei........

Within that kathir noticed the others too and understood the fact that they overheard their conversation partially by looking on to their face..........

Kathir stood there perplexed unable to what to say or react........
He while one side wanted to mentally face palm himself for his wife's innocence while on the other side got embarassed on her innocent statement.......

While he was standing still.........

M:Ennga naa edhum thappa kettutena??

K:En ma nadu roadla kekkara kelviya idhu???

M:Nijamaave purilanga......idhula enna thappu.......konj...........

She was stopped in the middle when kathir closed her mouth with his palm thereby partially side-hugging her in the middle of the road unexpectedly though.......
Him closing her mouth was not visible shocking them more....

Jeeva and meena who didnt expect this stood there shocked.........

Me(LV):Dei Jeeva.........enna da un thambi ipdilam seivaara??

J(LV):Ei naanum unnoda thaana d nikkaren enakkenna theriyum........

While kathir took her along with him in the same position in certainly speedy manner towards the temple........

Post reaching a considerable distance away from the others and partially hiding from the road under a banyan tree..........A(MV):Aathi namma mindu vera engayo pogudhe........vendam........He let her go.........

Mullai panting for breath owing to him closing her mouth and dragging her in a speedy manner asked.........

M:En.......nga.......ipdi.......senjeeha???

K:Ahn........vendudhalu........muttal muttal.............

M:En nga thittreeha???

K:nadu roadla kandadha kathuna thittama konjuvaahala???

M:Naa ennanga thappa ketten??With a sad pout..........Anne annillam epome ennaya papa nnu konjuvaaha.......Adha thaana sonnen.........

K:Oh papannu kooptta konjardha??

M:Amanga.......Neenga enna nenacheeha??

K:En ma unmaya sollu unakku vera konjardhunna ennanne theriyaadha???

M:Veranna.........purilayenga............

K:ahn........husband wife ah epdilam konjuvaanga nnu onakku theriyuma theriyaadha??

He asked sarcastically.....

M:Ennga adhukku thaniya edhum irukka enna???

She said innocently making his irritation and sarcasm run away......

K:Sutham............En mma athana movie paakariye adhula romantic scenes eh varadha????

He asked with raised tone and smiling eyes in such a tone which had no anger or irritation but a tinge of inward smile..........
Mullai never heard him speaking in such a silent secresive smiling tone in these three days...........
She for the second time in the same day felt an altogether different sense that made goosebumps run all over.........
Also she understood the fact that this change of sense is only by the intensity of the looks his eyes gave and intensity of the tone in which he spoke.............
Not because of the movie reference he gave..............
Kathir understood mullai understood the meaning for her statement from the way she looked at the ground with utmost shyness.......