Chapter 6 The Light of the Universe Part 2

Narrates Keith 

We all gathered on the castle bridge and Pidge got down to business as soon as he reached his respective spot to hook up Tivar's tracker to the long-range cameras.

After leaving Raya's planet, I felt a slight emptiness inside me, maybe we shouldn't have left her there, seeing how her life was in that place, I think she would be better off with us and apparently everyone agreed, but there were two drawbacks. the first: From what little we knew about Raya, it was that she was not one of those who easily adapted to a new environment and although she showed the opposite, she did not want to leave her planet.

And the second: which was the most complicated, is that Allura would never accept that Raya lived on the same roof as her, she could barely endure a few hours together with her

"Well, just a few seconds and the tracker will connect to the long-range cameras" Coran reported, looking at the object that rested on Pidge's legs with excitement "I've never seen anything like this, not even 10,000 years ago did we have this kind of technology"

"Raya meets a business partner who made our job easier," Pidge said, softening the little incident with the bomb a bit. "Thanks to that, it will make our difficult search worthwhile."

"Yes, although I'm going to miss the food the starry buffet, I don't think I've ever had anything like it, Raya knows how to choose." Hunk sighed, scratching his stomach.

"I will miss jumping on roofs and buildings, Raya should teach me some tricks" Lance agreed, remembering that moment of adrenaline

"I'll miss hearing Hunk screaming every five minutes," Pidge scoffed, receiving a threatening look from him.

"Well me, I'm not going to miss anything" Allura complained, annoyed by the high mention of Raya "She made us waste too much time with her silly games. Luckily we found a clue before the Galra, if we get the Light of the universe, we will have a great advantage against Zarkon"

"Coran, Pidge, is the tracker connected to the long-range cameras?" Shiro asked, ignoring Allura's complaints, for the mental health of all of us.

"Yep, it's loaded and ready to go." Coran confirmed.

"Very good, Pidge, load the information we got from the Light of the universe" Pidge nodded and attached the information to the device. the main screen lit up and he began to analyze the information. I was a little nervous, the next planet we would go to, maybe it would be more difficult and also more dangerous, maybe we will even need to our lions.

finally, the cameras showed us their results and what we found, left us with our mouths open

"What!?" we all shouted without believing what we were seeing, it was nothing more and nothing less, Raya's planet! Was this some kind of joke? It had to be, we literally walked all over that place without success

"Raya's planet? but I thought it wasn't there. "Hunk said the obvious, just as shocked as we are

"I don't know, it's the coordinates number five gave me" Coran said, confused by the results and checking them over and over again.

"Didn't the tracker break in the explosion?" I asked, standing next to Pidge's seat, trying to make sense of this matter.

"No, I checked it myself twice before using it, it is not broken" Pidge clarified, at that, Allura hit one of its pillars hard, letting out a growl of rage.

"That dirty Galra!" Allura yelled angrily, staring at the image and lightly clenching her teeth. "Surely she gave us a fake tracer and she kept the real one to take the Light of the Universe and take it to Zarkon!"