Chapter three

Sorry that it's late and all but I've been kinda busy and I might be moving but I'm not to sure so I'm kinda stressed about that.

=====================================

After that Phil and techno looked at each other and walked into a different room the room had many photo of different people and Phil found one of dream with ✨Eret✨ and herobrine smiling at the camera then their was another one with a small child and a male holding him but the child look like dream and the male looked like sky? They continued to look around the house and made it in the kitchen techno being techno did not fear his rival one but before he could set foot in the kitchen Dream threw a knife at the pink hair male which got his face and a good chunk of his hair.

Michael p.o.v

I looked at the pink hair male and shook my head even after a gave him the warning which I did and you know that chat but he did not listen and know he knows.
After that I kinda laughed at him well their no kinda I did laughed at him so hard that I thought I was going to die.

"So know you know why I told you not to set foot in the kitchen when he's cooking?" I asked the two males who are most likely traumatized by my husband.

"Yeah know we do mate"Phil said answering for techno who is Know slightly traumatized by his rival.

Good because in this house he makes breakfast and dinner while I make lunch so I hope you can last in this house anyway."oh that reminds me" I said

"Hey love I need to pick up Conner from the village you need anything" I asked while yelling from the living room.

"Oh yeah I need some bread and honey plus some ingredients for tea thank you and when you and our son get back food should be ready oh and love you" he yelled back at me.

"Ok I get the stuff and I love you too" I yelled back I looked back at the two and they looked like they seen a ghost.

"What is it because me and my husband have a kid and of which he gave birth too"(I had to do it god know I feel bad tho but anyway it's a good thing ok 👍 know let's get back to the story I guess)
Then they looked at me like I killed somebody's pet.

At that everyone chat except Michael and dreams when hay wire and more loud about the marriage and kid that they have.

After the three of them left the house the two followed the other on a trail until they made it to a small village.

"You guys can look around just don't do anything stupid" I told them

After that I left going to get my son for me and my husband who I mine was well call him my wife tho I thought to myself. After I got their I was Conner running up to me hug me

"Hey bud guess who back home" I asked him
"Is mommy back is he" he said which a hopeful smile as I nodded my head to him. Which caused him so hug me tighter.
"Ok bud we need to get somethings for mommy and we can go home but we also have some company so we need to hurry up" I looked at him while he nodded in understanding of what I told him.

After we got our stuff I found the two just chatting and I motion them to come and they did after that we made it home no Conner ran into the house to greet his mother.

"So mate how is Conner is your and dreams son if he looks nothing like you" Phil asked
"Oh that well my hair wasn't always this color and I used to be human/mortal you know so I didn't look like this" I said answering his question

"Oh ok thanks mate because I was thinking that he cheated on you or something"he said letting out of the air he was holding in

At what he said made something snap in me my husband always ran things to me and I have my chat watching him and he even has recorded things so I know he isn't lying

"Ok Philza I know what your saying but I told him to marry fundy and flirt with George ok even tho he didn't like the idea but he understand that he didn't need to do it ok but Conner is our son, and you don't need to say that hell dream still feels like he cheated on me even tho I told him that it's ok alright, know I think it's time to go inside don't you think. I said looking at him with a forced smile and walked in my house not looking back at them.

====================================

Ok so sorry that it's late and all but chapter three is out so I hoped you all enjoyed the chapter and sorry if anything wrong with it one I'm done with my book I'll edit it but good bye my fallen angels.