Chapter six

the after they danced the day way Dream and Michael danced as on their wedding day that the family stopped and watched the couple danced as Phil and the others watched them they looked as they where dancing as two swans swimming next together as they watched Phil started to cry thinking about how him and his wife used to danced like that before she had to go back. 

    after they stopped dancing the two heard whistles and clapping around them not knowing that everyone where staring at the two lovers as they danced the two where blushing and bowed the two looked around and called out to their son, Conner ran up to his parents as the others looked happy and some looked shocked that dream dose actually has a kid even tho Eret said so. 

"hello dre-" ghostbur was about to say "ghostbur you don't need to you know that you can call us mom and dad you know?" dream said with a smile on his face as he did that ghostbur hugged the family crying a bit as he did that Phil felt like he should've been their for will like he was their for Techno and Tommy.

'hey Phil i think you should let ghostbur be happy you know"Eret said as they made Phil jumped not knowing the male was next to him 

"yeah i know so where are the adoption papers then to that ghostbur can be happy and be in a good family"Phil said as he cried a bit as Eret held the papers out phil signed his name Eret walked to dream and the others to sign the papers as they finished signing the papers phil let out a small smile.

the next day 

"hey mom is ghostbur my older brother?" their son asked 

"yes ghostbur is your older brother so be nice because ghostbur is your only sibling ok?" dream said as Conner nodded his head knowing that his papa was right.

as dream cooked breakfast his grandpa walked down stairs 

"hello grandpa how are you?" dream asked 

"hmm? oh i'm good little dragonfly but i'm going to spoil my two great grandsons and you and maybe your husband don't let him know" hero said with a smile was he heard his grandson laugh out loud 

but that was interpreted by knocking on the door

"hey grandpa do you know who knocked on the door or anyone else didn't come?"

"no i don't dragonfly but why don't you go upstairs with the family and send down Michael down ok?" hero said to dream as he nodded his head after dream went upstairs Micheal came down stairs with 2 enchanted swords.   

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    

Sooo who do you think at their door who knows but hey give me your guesses then but hey i'm back and i'm updating my other books so lets go then 

have a good day or night my fallen angles