34: Nothing stays forever

How are you all doing?

Let's start:

Abhi came out of the room and what he saw shocked him...

Scene changed,

The night was really painful for 4 persons...but what can we do fate was written like this..

Avneet slept while crying and there is sid who wasn’t able to sleep whole night..

The next day,

Today is the last where sidneet will be together.. Now haldi ceremony is happening.. Sid have already told abhi what will he do after the marriage..

Abhi agreed that thinking it will reduce his pain..

Both bride and groom Doesn't seem happy.. In there wedding.. But still for other’s they put a fake smile on there face..

Scene changed,

Siddharth was lost in his own world... he didn’t realised when he bumped into someone..

Both of them fell on the ground when he opened his eyes.. His eyes met a beautiful pair of brown eyes..

Which reminded him of avneet.. But then he realise this is avneet only... 

They shared a eye lock...a beautiful eye lock and ended up kissing each other  it was a slow and passionate kiss.. It was a long one.. In sid's mind he knew it was his last kiss..

They pulled apart still looking in each others eyes forgetting there surrounding once again..

How sid wanted this all be a dream and he could wake up from it.. But this is reality.. This is what is written in fate..

Sid's eyes become blurry bcs of tears.. He Didn't allow them to come out...

He started getting up and looking at him avneet also came out of her dream world..

After standing up sid forwarded  his hand to avu so she could get up and she gladly accepted it..

After avneet stranded up she was about to say smthg but sid went from there she called him from behind but he didn’t bothered to look but.. He ingnored her..

Wedding time,

Sid: bhai.. Are you ready?

He asked as he went inside abhi's room..

Abhi: yeah..

Sid: okey.. Then i will go..

He said but didn’t left the room,

Abhi: you want say smthg?

Sid: umm...

Abhi: don't hesitate tell me..

He said with a smile

Sid: bhai.. I am sorry.. For me you also have to suffer not only you but moma vaishu di... I am really sorry bhai

Abhi: hmm..look It's not your fault that you have cancer.. Don't feel guilty it’s just fate.. Don’t' blame yourself.. I know how hard it is for you.. I know

Sid: hmmm...

Suddenly faisu entered the room,

Faisu: bhai... Aunty is calling you to come down

Abhi: hmm..than let's go..

Maybe it’s fate...it was written in fate and that's why it happened.. We can't blame someone or take the blame on us for that..

Thinking about the marriage of abhinavi.. Everyone was happy without few ppl.. Which are reem faisu sid abhi and sm,

They all know how after this marriage there life is going to change completely...

"Vivah sampanna howa"

This was the announcement of departure.. This word reminded sid how he is going to leave his nackchadi behind all those moments they shared together.. All those cute fights nok-jhok..how they used to laugh together...

Those beautiful memories came in front of sid's eyes.. It’s becoming more hard for him to leave her but guess it’s for the best.. He is going to take this memories wherever he goes.. But unfortunately going to leave the person who he made this memories with..

Excepting the fact nothing stays forever.. Maybe this is the end of "sidneet".. Sid was thankful to the fate that avneet his nackchadi came into his life and made it 100 time more beautiful..

He was thankful for the memories he shared with avneet.. He was thankful to the fate for avneet..

Now he dosen't care if he is going to stay alive or not.. But he has only on request to the fate and god that to keep his avneet happy.. Give her someone better than him who could love her more than he ever did.. Give her success and fulfil her dreams.

He dosen't want anything else....

I guess this is what we call love!

Hola ppl... That's it for today..

Do you know why abhi was shocked?

How was the chapter?

Goals: 19+ votes 20+ comments

Byeeeeee..
Take care...
Love yaaa..❤❤❤