7:accident 😨😨

Hii ppl wassup how are u all doing?... Soooo my book crossed 200 reads i am happy 😊😊😊 thank u for the love and support😘😘

 Soooo my book crossed 200 reads i am happy 😊😊😊 thank u for the love and support😘😘

Let's start:

Author pov

They all sat in a circle to play truth or dare.....
Avu-sid-jann-fais-abhi-vaish-jai-rem

So the first person was our reem,

Avu: truth or dare...

Reem: truth..

Avu: ok... Have u ever hided something from ur parents if yes than what it is??

Reem: ummm....that....i am dating jai..(blushing)

Avu/vaish/jann: ohhooo...

Reem/jai: shut up......(all chuckled)

Next bottle stopped on avu,

Vaish: truth or dare....

Avu : truth...

Vaish: explain about ur first kiss if u had it.... (Sid was hearing attentively)

Avu: i didn't have it yet....

Abhi: soon u will...(smirking all were confused but sid knew what he was upto)

Sid: nextttt.....(abhi chuckled)

The bottle stopped at jann

Sid: truth or dare.....

Jann: dare...i am not afraid anything.... (Flipping her hair)

Sid: okk bawli now go and sit on faisu's lap untill we are done with the game.....

Jann: ohkk....WAIT WHAT----

Sid : why what happened u only said
"I am not afraid of anything ".. (Mocking jann....everyone laughed)

Jann went and sat on faisu's lap while she was blushing.....

Next bottle stopped at sid

Abhi: truth---

Sid: dare.....

Abhi: ohkkk....so u have to propose on of teachers at our college...

Sid: WHAT THE--(avu putted her hand on his mouth)

Avu: idiot he is ur brother... (While slapping his head)

Sid: hehehe sorry..... (While rubbing his head where avu slapped)....but where i am gonna find teacher in the middle of forest.....

Abhi: u will do it day after tomorrow...

Sid: ohhk..... (Unwillingly)

Next avu turn

Avu: dare

Jann: u will sleep with sid tonight....

Avu/sid : WHAT THE --- (they both putted hand on each others mouth after a while removed it)

Sidneet: hell!!!.....(all laughed)

Jann: revenge..... (With a evil laugh)

Sid: but she must be un---

Jann: no no dare is dare...

Sid : ohkk...

Abhi : guys it is late night go to sleep...

Everyone :ohkkk

Sid pov

Everyone went to sleep as it was late night avu was sleeping next to me i have a doubt she is sleeping but i am not sleepy at all so i went out side of the tent and sat beside the lake i was looking at the water it was reflecting the beautiful sky suddenly what abhi bhai said in the morning came in my mind am i in love.......

Someone said when u close ur eyes and who u see is who u love let's test it i took a deep breath...... And closed my eyes who i saw is.....

Avu.....her smile...our fight...our fight together i never had admired anyone like this but avu..I AM IN LOVE...

I opened my eyes and looked at the water i saw avu standing behind the tree she was spying me but i saw her...
End of sid pov

Sid: come out... I can see u... (Said with a chuckle)

Avu: aghhh!! I thought u can't see me.... (Said with a pout).....but what are u doing here...

Sid: i was not sleepy.. U?

Avu: same.....it is so cold here.... (She said while shivering)

Sid opened his jacket and made avu wear it.... Avu smiled at him.....and she was about to say,

Avu: what about---

Sid: i go to gym so my body warm....(she chuckled)

Then suddenly she started running

Avu: catch me if u can...(showing he tongue)

Sid ran behind her she was faster than sid she could here sid shouting his name she thought it was a trick while running she didn't notice she was at the road she looked back while running that sid is shouting from far and sighing of something before she could understand.........

A truck came and hit her the cruel truck driver didn't bother to stop the truck and help her he went away now everything is clear that sid was shouting her to move cause he saw the truck.....

Sid came to her.....

Sid pov

I ran to her and took her head in my lap,

Sid: avu,avu, avu open ur eyes don't close it...

I saw my black jacket has turned red with her blood i was shouting listening this everyone came out i was seeing my life in live or die situation i just realised i love her and... No...god no u can't do this to me.....

We took her to the hospital in car we reach at the hospital...  doctor took her.... Reem and jann were crying the  violently ground slipped from my legs i couldn't stand anymore i slipped to the ground.....

Abhi bhai came and hug me he knew that i was so hurt.... All what slipped from my mouth is.......

Sid: she can't leave me..........(barely audible voice)

dare's😍😘she will not leave u.....

After sometime doctor came and,

Doctor: I am sorry........

Hola, don't kill me thinking i killed avu😅😅... Here is promo of next chapter:

Promo: sid: it was my fault u can't leave me.......

This is all... And wait vote for the chapter pls i want7+ votes
And atleast 4+ coment
Otherwise i am not posting
I am not being cruel i am a innocent soul😅😅

And thanks to truelover_sidneetfor the truths and dare's😍😘

Byeeeeee.......love yaa❤❤