27:"this is a big mess"

Hiii...wassup ppl... Ahh i missed writing wassup ppl.. 😭😭😅
調子どう..すべてが良いですか?ちなみに私は元気です...

Kal mene sidneet ke song ki poster dekh ke itni khush hogayi ki mene socha kyu na... Story update kiya jae.. Hehe..

Btw..Mujhe sirf ye aata hae "kon'nichiwa" means hello sachi google nahi kiya.. 😊

Jada bakwas na karte hue..

Let's start:

Sid pov

After saying all that i came to my room than it hited me.. What have i done?... Mainly what have i said... Oh no!...damn it!...

I punched the nearby wall... Now what.. Ahh..

I was so frustrated... Now what!!!...

Author pov

U know.. When ur angry u just don't know what are u saying.. U just say whatever comes in ur mind.. And after that u regret it...

Same thing happened with sid... After all that things avu said.. He was hurt as well as angry... So he didn’t knew what he was saying..

But when he realised... It was late.. Avu's heart was already broken... Into thousands of pieces...nor that we can say it’s his fault bcs obvio he was angry and hurt.. So he said all those things...

In anger..

And nither it’s avu's fault.. She was just a little of jealous and a lil of disappointed...

And as well lil angry so all brust out together..

Talking abt avu... After that fight.. She went to her room.. Did i mention they are staying in the hotel.. And ya same hotel... Bcs abhinavi's wedding..

So avu went in her room locked her door.. She looked at her ring finger...which had a ring a beautiful ring a promise ring given from sid..

Wanna see...

Simple yet beautiful

Avu took that ring out.. And throwed it on the ground.. It devided in two pieces...

Tears were coming from her eyes.. But still she went to her closet got her clothes and went to bath...

A cold bath will make her calm..

And here lays.. The promise ring that sid gave to her.. Showing how much he loves her.. But unfortunately it’s broken in two pieces.. It really took seconds for it to broke but i think sid took hours to decide this ring for avu....

Going back to sid... He was sitting on the bed.. With his Knuckles bleeding bcs he punched the wall.. But he didn’t care abt it... What he care abt is how to clean this mess.. Which he made...