13:Good and bad moments

Hola ppl today is my b'day..... Yeahhhh!!!!! Let's do pawri😀😍 as i am alone today and nothing is going to happen anyway thanks for 500 reads i love u guys alotttttttt....

Let's go🙂:

Sid pov (present)

The day i proposed her was one of our best memories or should i say mine cause she might hate me now.....

I smiled a little i thought to turn the page and the next page pic was our first trip there we made so beautiful memories i will never forget the trip ever....

As in that many happy things happen but bad things aswell happened... But let's not talk about the bad things we should think about the good things i remembered from good things today is author's b'day....

S: happy b'day❤❤ thanks for giving this beautiful memories still i hate u for the bad ones 🙄

(A/n finally someone wished me b'day thanks sid..... And about the bad memories u will thank me later;)

S: oh!... Pls...

(A/n sorry for my bakwas let's continue 🙂)

Talking about the pic.....

It was a pic of avu sleeping on my shoulder she was looking cute...

Flashback:

Sid pov

We are going to Maldives for trip yeahh!! I love Maldives...

Rn we are in the plan i am sitting with avu of course why not she is my gf then suddenly i felt smthg heavy on my shoulder......

I turned and saw it was avu she fell asleep while hugging my arm and her head on my shoulder.....

My nackchadi.....

Smthg like this

Smthg like this

Suddenly i felt someone is Clicking pic and of Course its abhi bhai who is sitting in front.....

End Flash....

Present sid pov:

Thanks to abhi bhai bcs of him a was able to see this pic....

A tear leaked from my eye but it was whipped by someone's paw.... And it was wasooli (a/n sorry i don't know the correct spelling of wasooli 😅)

Oh! Meet my dog wasooli....