33: A disaster

Hiiii...wassup? Do you know whassup?... It’s sky...okey whatever i have gone mad.. Btw 👆this is not my edit so the credit goes to the owner..

Let's start:

He saw avneet sleeping.. But her checks were tear strained her nose was red.. Which means she cried a lot..

This hurted him a lot.. Why not?.. When u become a reason for ur loved ones to cry.. It really hurts..

It was not easy for sid to see his love of life cry bcs of him... He felt pang in his heart...

He never wanted to hurt her...he always wanted to make her happy he wanted her to be happy forever.. But the fate is cruel to him..

He have to do the things which he never wanted to....but guess what.. This is the way she will be happy forever.. Even though she is not happy now.. But she WILL BE..

This is what Siddharth thought... He started looking for his phone and saw it in avneet's hand..

Sid took it.. And puted it in his pocket.. Covered avu with a blanket.. And left the room..

Not before glancing at avu.. And telling her how much he loves her.. But avu is in deep sleep.. She didn’t heard a single word.. But what can we do..

mehendi,

Everyone was busy during the mehendi.. And our sidneet they didn’t talk...not even a single word..

Avu was very low.. And was not looking happy.. Throughout the mehendi ceremony.. Which was noticed by abhi..

But he bacame busy with guests and thought to ask her about it later..

After mehendi,

Abhi went to avu's room....

Abhi: hey..avu..

Avu: hi... Bhai..

She said while forcing a smile on her face..

Abhi: everything alright?...

He said raising his eyebrows.. She answered in hmmm..while not looking at him..

Abhi: u can't lie with me avu.. So come on.. Spill it.. What happened?

Avu: No..thi..ng

Her voice cracked.. Tears were threating to come out..

Abhi: avu...

He said softly.. And avu brust into tears.. U know.. Everytime whenever you are hurt you are broken.. But you are trying to show everything is fine you are good..

And one person comes and asks you "what happened" or "are you okey" you just can't hold yourself..

Same thing happened with avu..

Vaishu entered the room..and saw avu crying and of course she became worried..

Vaish: avu are you alright... What happened?  Did abhi said smthg to you?..

She said the last part while glaring abhi..

Abhi: what?...i came to comfort her..

Vaish: It better be the truth..

She said while again glaring him... Giving him a death glare.. Ahh..who won't do this for his/her sis or frnd..

Donno about others but if your sis or best friend see you crying.. Then they are ready to distroy this whole world even there would be husband 😌..

Avu: he didn’t did anything do anything..

She said while whipping her tears...

Vaish: then what happened avu.. And what are you doing give her a glass of water..

She said the last part to abhi... He gave avu a glass of water.. She drinked it..

Abhi: now spill sista..

Avu narrated the whole story of sid and her.. About how she was angry and broked the ring.. And how sid is avoiding her...

Avu: i didn’t do it willingly.. I was angry and then this happened.. But that dosen't mean he will ingnore me like this...

She said as tears roll down... Vaishu and abhi both have nthg to say now.. Abhinavi is angry on sid..

And only abhi knows what sid is up to.. He guessed it...

Vaishu: get some sleep avu u will feel better...

She said with a smile....

Skipping to Siddharth's room,

Abhi: what do you think you are doing huh....

He slightly shouted..

Sid: what?..

He pretended to know nothing..

Abhi: don't pretend sid... Avu told me everything.. And i know your not angry or something..your just pretending.. I know you love her a lot.. Then why all this drama..

Sid: i am doing this for her only..

Abhi: doing what?  Huh... Doing what? Your hurting her..

Sid: I know i am hurting her.. It's not like i want to hurt her she means a lot to me and she is not the only one who is broken i am also broken.. What do think seeing her cry dosen't breaks my heart...

Abhi: then why?..

Abhi said calmly...

Sid: You know it i know it that i have blood cancer surviving chances 10 percent.. Dying chances 90 percents.. And if she comes to know this i know she will never leave my side never.. And if i die.. It will be soo painful for her so i decided to make her hate me and then she can move on fulfill her dreams found someone better then me...

Abhi: but...it’s hurting her now...

Sid: it will hurt her more if i don't do this..

Abhi: and what about you... If she even moves on will you be able to do that will you be able to be happy.. You will be a living dead person for breaking her heart..

Sid:  i don’t' care about me.. And i will day in few months or years... Now i hope you found your answers so pls leave me alone.. Please bhai..

Abhi took a deep breath and was about to go but he stopped on his way and turned towards sid..

Abhi: Remember sid.. You yourself is taking this decision which may ruin two lifes.. And lifes connected to them.. And everything will turn into a disaster a disaster which will ruin everything.. And now this is a storm a storm build by you.....You still have time you can change your decision.. Maybe fate gives us situation and then everything depends on how you react..

Saying this he left..

Hola... It’s meeee!...
Did u miss me.. Anyways
A Disaster is waiting for sidneet maybe..

But it depends on sid what do you think after all those things which abhi said to him.. Will he change his decision?
Is he doing wrong?

Did you like this Chapter?

Goals: nahi hae.. 😌

Take care..
Love yaa..❤❤