21 | a bucket of memories

Start from the beginning

"If she's not cute, I'll definitely roast her !"

"That cutesy owe me- i will let her starve for a week"

Sunghoon chuckled , patting Hanee's head . He then grabbed Hanee's hand and interwined it together with him .

"Let's go now ?"

Hanee's cheeks flushed red , she shyly nodded and keep yelling at herself to stop blushing .

On the other hand, Sunghoon also blushed. He didn't know why he was holding Hanee's hand but he wanted to. He squeezed her hand and dragged Hanee into the aquarium .

Once inside, they were greeted with beautiful interiors . Here, they display a variety of small and cute fish .

"Look , nemo !"
Hanee dragged Sunghoon with her , approaching a group of white-striped and orange colour fish .

"So cute !"
Hanee clapped her hands like an otter .

Sunghoon stared at her and smiled , he's happy to see Hanee's smiles .
"I agreed , so cute"

"Why are you looking at me ? I said look at the cute nemo" Hanee slapped Sunghoon's arm .

Sunghoon chuckled , he tucked Hanee's hair behind her ear .
"I'm attracted to something cuter and it's you"

Hanee could feel her heart is racing , she thinks she's likely to explode today although this is just the beginning .

"Nawwrr , stapptthhh"
Hanee said , cupping her cheeks .

"The god forgot to set a limit for my cuteness" She flipped her hair, praising herself causing Sunghoon to show a disgusted face .

They continued their journey, looking at the fish around.

"Puffer fish !" Sunghoon said .

"It is still not inflated" Hanee said in a disappointed tone, she wanted to see how the puffer fish swelled in front of her own eyes .

"I know a way" Sunghoon winked at Hanee . He hardly knocked the glass aquarium , causing the puffer fish shocked .

To protect itself, the puffer fish immediately inflated itself. Hanee was excited to see the fish .

Sunghoon puffed out his cheeks as well, mimicking the puffer fish . Hanee bursted out laughing .

She took out her phone to record this atmosphere . She pointed the camera lens at herself "Today I want to show you a rare species of puffer fish"

She moved closer to Sunghoon as the well intentionally puffed out his cheeks . "Ta-da ! This is the Sungfer breed !"

Sunghoon laughed when he heard that , "it's hilarious !"

"Sounded like suffer !"

Hanee chuckled , agreeing with Sunghoon . "Let's take a picture"

Hanee raised the camera high up in the air so that she and Sunghoon could be seen in the picture, as well as the puffer fish .

"Let's imitate this fish, this dude is very tough" Sunghoon said and puffed his cheeks .

Hanee chuckled , she puffed her cheeks as well . She set the camera timer and do a pose .

Sunghoon glanced at Hanee , His fingers moved and poked both of Hanee's cheeks .

"Hey , you ruined my picture"
Hanee whined , looking at the picture .

"Nah , you look cute "
Sunghoon said .

"Don't delete this picture, I want it "

Hanee pouted , she keep her phone back , sulking .