Project Punch

When you woke up later that day, there was an emptiness you couldn't explain at first. Until you realized your arms were now hugging a pillow instead of your boyfriend. Slowly, you sat up and looked around your room to figure out where he had gone. Surprised to see he had set up some type of wanna-be fancy dinner on the floor. It was at least as nice as a take out dinner on the floor of a dorm room could be.

He looked up at you, apparently hearing the creaking of the bed as you woke up.

"Wait, go back to sleep for like five minutes. You didn't see anything!" He got up and quickly climbed the ladder of your loft bed. You were still a little slow, since you woke up only a minute ago, so it felt like he moved at the speed of lightning. Immediately, he was pushing you back down onto the bed.

Now you snapped out of your tired state, you were wide eyed realizing he pinned you to the bed. Giving you a small peck on the forehead as he continued.

"Stay here until I come back up to get you." And you did, slightly dazed by how much you liked when he pinned you down. Little time passed before he called your name and you made your way down. A small picnic like dinner was set up.

"So what's all this about anyway?"

"You were stressed out, so I wanted to do something to make you feel better." You blushed at his kindness.

"Thank you," Was what you could say before a large smile took to your face. Enjoying the dinner he bought over pleasant conversation was exactly what you needed. During which he said he would help you tomorrow with the last touches of editing on the project, which was a needed bonus.

After dinner your night was spent like normal; cuddling up with your boyfriend while watching anime. This time it happened to be Hunter X Hunter, per your request.

Falling into a slightly restless, but not dreadful sleep afterwards.

In the early afternoon, you and Hitoshi did indeed work on 'Euphoria', and he seemed to be the key to your success. He fixed the transitions of the last scenes in less than an hour.

"We did it!" You were ecstatic after you watched the final project all the way through and it looked just like you wanted it to. Though, in reality, it was mostly just seeing it finished that amazed you.

"You did it, you finished it!" Hitoshi gave you a large hug while you were still sitting in your desk chair. You felt like you could cry endless tears of joy. This was easily one of the largest projects you had ever taken on and it was finally finished.

"We have to show it to the others!" Maybe it wasn't the first thought you had after you left his embrace, but it was the most important.

Quickly you looked around for your phone, after finally finding it, you called Mina.

"Hey girly, what's up?" Her bubbly voice was present as ever.

"Come to my dorm right now and bring everyone with you! We finished Euphoria!" There was a pause of silence then a loud scream. You swear you could hear it from the floor below you even without the phone. You felt bad for her neighbors.

Not even 5 minutes later, everyone who worked on the film, plus Bakugou, was crammed into your dorm room. Crowding around your desktop computer, the moment you all had been waiting for had come. As soon as everyone said they were ready, you pressed play.

"Holy shit." Was the first thing you heard from the people surrounding you since the films credits started rolling. It came from Sero, who was standing a foot or two behind you.

"You guys like it?" You apprehensively asked around, since you couldn't quite distinguish the type of expression they were expressing.

It wasn't until you found Mina in the mix, who was quietly tearing up to the right of you. They weren't sad tears, on the contrary, her mouth formed a toothy smile. You got up and gave her a hug, you had your moment of shedding a few tears of joy before they had gotten there.

"You did it! It was so good! It was beautiful!" The pink haired girl started blabbering through more cries and praises.

"Thank you Mina."

"For real! You made me look so cool?!" Kaminari piped in. And then everyone started giving their regards. Even Bakugou said it wasn't shitty.

"Now all I have to do is turn it in. Shit, I can't believe it's done." A new set of nerves hit you. Once you had finished everything for it, your mind didn't go to the next stage of actually finalizing it. You wouldn't be able to take it back.

"I'll do it...I know you'll just second guess yourself, so I'll turn it in for you. It is perfect, I think we all agree to that." Hitoshi said while leaning over your shoulder. Grabbing the mouse to find the page to turn in the scholarship final.

"Okay, let's do it." You reassured yourself that it was good. Great even. It wasn't long until Hitoshi got the page up to send the headmaster the file for it.

Less than five minutes later, he seemed to finally get everything in order.

"Okay all of our info is in and the file's attached. As well as a link if that doesn't work, it leads to a private YouTube video they are able to access."

"Okay?" He gave you one last glance that felt like a punch in the stomach. It was happening, and even though you didn't really want it to be finished, it had to be turned in at some point. So why not now?

You breathed deeply and nodded in acceptance.

"Okay." With one click of a button, it was officially over. The blood, sweat, tears, and time put towards this project now all over with.

"We did it everybody. That's officially a full wrap." Happy tears took to your face again, as a mixture of relief and anxiety filled your head. What you had spent almost six consecutive months on was finally out of the picture.

So now you just wondered what was next.