Holiday

You repeated the process of getting ready for bed every night, and laying next to Hitoshi. Somehow you'd always ended up waking in his arms the next morning. You didn't know if it was his or yours doing, in how you always ended up in each other's embrace, but neither of you were complaining or really even brought it up.

Though if it was his doing, you never knew he could be so cuddly, like a kind and fluffy kitten.

It was Christmas Eve already and unlike before, where you randomly decided to visit places with Hitoshis parents as they showed you around Okinawa, today he seemed to have different plans. Well, he actually seemed to have plans.

"You guys enjoy a day to yourselves to go on a date or something. I made plans for us today, I'm taking us out for some Christmas celebrations downtown." It was news to you, you had assumed that the plans would be the same as the rest of the days there.

"Oh, well alright. What are we doing then Hitoshi?" You couldn't help but be curious since you had no idea what he was getting at.

"We are going to spend the day doing some of my favorite Christmas themed things in town. That is all I am gonna say, it is supposed to be a surprise." He seemed excited in his own right, though he didn't show it. He stated it quite monotone actually, before he took a sip of his coffee.

"Alright, I guess I'll start getting ready then. Do I need to wear anything specific for this...outing?"

"Actually yeah, layer your clothes and make sure you are warm, it may rain today."

With that, you went to get ready in the bathroom after you took the last sip of your tea. Deciding to go with a simple  base outfit. Then you chose to layer another jacket on top for the rain, finishing with a pair of high top sneakers and accessories.

As you walked out of the bathroom, you saw Hitoshi was slipping on the shirt he planned to wear. Seeing a hint of his lower abdomen before it was fully covered. You somehow forgot he was so well toned after not seeing him like that after so long. Not surprising since he stayed active, getting out cycling or running when he could, but still.

You shook your head as if your mind were leaves you were trying to get out of a gutter and recollected yourself.

It's totally normal to admire someone's' body if it is right in front of you, that's all.

"Meet me downstairs when you're finished getting ready, yeah?" You said as you were about to leave the room.

"Yeah, I should be down soon." And so he was, less than 10 minutes later while you were fixing your shoe, you saw him finally come down stairs.

"Ready to go...wherever we are going?" You asked, curiosity flowing through your speech. You could not hide that you were excited about whatever events that would happen next.

"Yeah let's get going." He paused before raising his volume for his parents to hear. "Ma, Pa, don't expect us back for dinner either! We will be home after sundown!"

Then you found yourself in his car once more, just like the day you first arrived there, on your way to a place you did not know. You drove for less than half an hour before reaching your first destination.

He brought you to a local cafe that he said was his favorite in the city. There you had just a small cup of your favorite intricate coffee that you couldn't make yourself even if you tried. Especially since you lived in a tiny dorm most of the time.

Then he took you through a downtown area beautifully decorated for the holidays. Spending your time walking around through the small businesses and shops. Using the little extra money you had to buy a small keychain to remember the trip.