𝟸𝟿-𝙸'𝚖 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚞

Start from the beginning

I nodded with a sympathetic look in my eyes, "It's nothing personal darling." I gently ran my fingers through her hair, "But Anakin deserves to suffer for all the pain he has caused, and what better way than to kill you - the owner of his heart."

Her (y/e/c) eyes watered more, "You're stupid if you think he loves me. He left me behind for a reason."

I rolled my eyes, "I know Anakin better than anyone, I've known him for many years. So I very well know that he does - he's just in denial. But I can guarantee you this; the second he learns you're here he's going to come for you, and I plan to deliver your body to him instead - just to watch him break."

Plus I'm positive he already knows she's here, down here specifically too. I know that Rex is a mole, it wasn't difficult to figure out since I knew (y/n) purposely helped Anakin escape. Because why else would he lie for her? I kept him around specifically so word could get to him faster.

"Kenobi," Her voice cracked, "I'm begging you, please don't hurt me."

I sighed heavily, almost feeling bad for her, "Like I said darling, it really isn't personal." I reached to the side and grabbed the electrodes, "Gag her to muffle screams and turn it up to max." I instructed my men who began following my orders.

(Mild description of violence: Blood, Punch to the face, Biting)
"No!" (y/n) began to wiggle and fight against the restraints - failing in the process. The guard who tried placing the gag in her mouth was struggling to get her mouth open since she was clenching down so hard. He ultimately punched her in the face - causing her jaw to open as she groaned in pain. He attempted to place it in her mouth again, only for her to quickly bite his finger in defense and he screamed while she broke through skin and drew blood.

Before I couldn't really see what was so special about her, why this woman can make the Anakin Skywalker fall to his knees. But I'm starting to get it, other than the fact that she was undeniably beautiful, she was always so kind and considerate to him - possibly made him feel a sense of comfort that he claimed he never had. Not only that but she has a fire in her that any man could admire, she also kind of reminded me of him in a way. He bit a few fingers during his time down here as well, and a nose once.

The guard was able to successfully pull his finger away from her, but the damage was grisly, "You fucking bit-" He went to slap her, but I stopped him.

"Enough, if she wants to feel the pain of her teeth cracking on top of everything else then let her," I moved him away, and he backed up as he inspected his finger that was definitely going to need stitches. I turned my attention back to the girl that had blood dripping down her face, "It was nice knowing you (y/n)." I pressed the devices near her temple, and barely grazed the skin when I heard the sound of a phone ringing.

Normally that isn't something that would stop me, but this phone was the landline connected to the wall in the room. That phone never rings since no one is technically supposed to be down here, so of course - my interest was peaked.

I dropped my hands down, and rested them on both sides of her head. Her eyes were watery and fear-filled as she looked side to side to see if I was going to bring about her death or not, "Answer it." I nudged my head to the guard who was the closest to it, and he nodded before picking up the phone and speaking a greeting into it.

He didn't say anything for moment as he listened to the other end, then his eyes darted to me, "It's for you." He held it out to me.