hear me - bokuto k.

Start from the beginning

"you signed ride.. play is like this." she explained, doing the motions for him before he redid it. "talk to me, and i'll reply in sign."

"uh.. uhm, what's that in your ear?" he asked, looking at the girls left ear.

'it's my cochlear.. it doesn't help-'

"slow down." bokuto laughed, shaking his head when he noticed she was going to fast for him.

"sorry." she chuckled. "it's my cochlear.. it doesn't help me hear everything but at least i can hear small vibrational sounds so i know what's happening around me."

"cool." he hummed in awe. "uh hold on-"

he attempted to sign 'you're so cool' but ended up signing 'who's so cool' instead. she chuckled, correcting him before he did it again.

"how do i sign my name?" he asked, looking at the girl who did the movement. he copied it, messing up a little until she fixed his hand. "like that?"

"like that." she nodded, smiling. he flipped through his book, slowly signing word for word.

'how's your classes?'

'good, yours?'

"i don't know that sign." he laughs, looking at her for help.

"good, yours?" she asked aloud as well moving her hands to sign it. he made a 'oh' with his mouth before giving a bashful expression.

"not well- my main focus has been sign so..." he trails off, looking away which meant she caught none of that.

"look at me when you talk." she hums softly, gently moving his head to look at her again.

his breath hitched as he looked at the pretty girl in front of him; there faces centimeters apart.

he leaned in, connecting there lips while she let out a shocked yelp before melting into it. slow, soft, and short, before he pulled away.

"i said classes are going great!" he smiled brightly, making y/n chuckle.

—————

"Y/N!" bokuto yelled, watching his girlfriend of a few months walk into the gym. she had her head down, pulling off her inside shoes before looking up.

"hey kou." she hummed, moving her hands around which confused most of his teammates.

"hello l/n." akaashi hums when she walks up to the pair that were drinking water. "practice just ended." he explained, signing to the girl.

"ah, great! how'd it go?" she asked, looking at the two males.

"great!" bokuto hummed, pulling his shirt down his face while he talked. y/n looked over at keiji who signed out what he said to her- since bokuto always seemed to accidentally forget she's deaf.

"deaf kou, look at me when you talk." she smiled softly, holding his face in her hands so he could face her.

"my bad baby." he beamed while she shook her head.

"it's okay, ready?" y/n asked, bokuto immediately nodding to her question before grabbing his stuff, saying bye to his friends and leaving with his girlfriend.

"food- wait." he sighed, stopping at a red light and gently tilting his girlfriends head to look at him. "want to stop and get food?"

"yeah, let's go to that cute bakery thats near by." she hummed as he chuckled and shook his head.

"real food, love." he exclaimed, immediately moving when the coast was clear. y/n pouted, thinking about food places close by before bokuto stopped at her favorite small bakery.

"what happened to real food?" y/n laughed.

'i guess you can get sweets while you think.' bokuto laughed, while she rolled her eyes.

—————

while y/n and bokuto came out of the store they were at, it started raining uncontrollably. bokuto held a jacket above their heads as they ran to the car, sitting in the backseat.

he sighed, closing the door and looking at the mostly empty parking lot before looking at his girlfriend.

"look at me." he hummed softly, moving her head to look at him. she made a hm noise, indicating for him to speak. he let out a deep breath and chuckle before looking away.

"can't believe i'm about to do this." he mumbles. "we've been together for like.. almost a year, right? and you've never heard my voice, that's kinda weird to think about but... i don't really care. i think it's cute how you keep saying-"

"i can't hear you kou." she laughs, looking at the back of his head before sighing again.

"that." he mumbled. he looked back at her, biting his lip anxiously. "i love you."

"oh." she said, his face heating red at the short and vague response. he looks away nodding before scooting away from her, his hair deflating.

"oh! no, kou. i love you too." she laughed, grabbing onto his arm before he let out a deep breath.

he leaned over, pressing their lips together softly before pulling away and putting their foreheads together.

"we're gonna be here for a while.." he hummed, watching her nod before pressing their lips together again.

his tongue swiped against her bottom lip before she opened her mouth. their tongues danced together; the warm muscles fighting against each other.

her breathing went heavy before she moved to straddle him; bokuto helping her by moving over in a more comfortable position for the both of them.

his calloused hand ran up and down the soft flesh of her thighs before squeezing one.

"wait," he breathed out, breaking the kiss with a string of saliva connecting them. "are you sure?" he asked, before she laughed.

"i can't see your lips." she huffed, kissing him again. "and quite frankly, i don't care too."

he chuckled, smirking against her skin before nodding.