Chapter One - Infiltration

"Is that all you got, Kumo?"

"Nope, I'm just getting started."

Kumo Geiru called a bolt of lightning onto his opponent. A man of sixteen years with white hair, blood red eyes and an average build, Kumo had the ability to control not only lightning, but manipulate the wind and flames.

The attack seemed to do a number on his opponent, Hyoketsu Nami.

"Take this, Kumo. ICE!!!!!"

Along with ice, Hyoketsu had the ability to call upon the water and the wind, as well as the unusual ability to use psychic abilities. He had jet black hair and ocean blue eyes and had a worse build than Kumo, though he was a year younger, so it didn't really matter yet.

"What do you folks think you're doing?"

The voice belonged to Ryoshi, their teacher.

"I...uh..."
"Well...you see..."
"Get to class this instant! I'm teaching you about history today."
"Ah, yes sir."
"As you wish, sir."

Kumo rushed off to the classroom, as Hyoketsu simply teleported there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nishi...what the heck are you doing?" asked Hyoketsu.

Nishikawa Yaketsuku was happily nibbling away at the table, her golden eyes filled with hunger and her blond hair messily tied up. The youngest Lancer being 15, she could manipulate lightning and command fire.

"I hear wood does wonders for your health," she said, as she swallowed the table whole.

"Really? Where'd you hear that from?"

"Myself."

"Shut up guys, I'm tryna focus," said Ai Geiru.

Though sharing the same last name as Kumo, they were only distantly related. They had the same facial features, however, as characteristic with all Geirus. They had the ability to call the wind, force water to do their bidding and control bolts of lightning. "Ai, class hasn't even started yet, what are you focusing on?" asked Hyoketsu.

"I'm focusing on my previous notes. There's a lot of information to be found here, like the art of being able to keep your mouths quiet." They commanded a gust of wind to blow Hyoketsu across the room, straight into Kaze Geiru.

"Ouch... Ai, please don't do that anymore, ok?"

Kaze was in fact, directly related to Kumo as his younger brother. Kaze shared both wind and lightning in common with Kumo, but swapped out fire for water. Appearance-wise he was turning out to have a much better build than his brother, and had cerise eyes as opposed to scarlet.

At that moment, Kumo arrived at the classroom, Ryoshi following closely behind. "What in the world did you guys do to this classroom? You guys were here for 10 minutes!" exclaimed Kumo

"Kumo, just take a seat. I'm about to start teaching. Nishi, stop nibbling that desk and find another one. Hyo...just take a seat. Where's Ashura, did he skip class again? Is Tatsumaki in his lab again? It hardly matters, just be quiet."

Everyone quickly did as instructed. Though Ryoshi (seemingly) had no powers, what he did have was an intimidating presence whenever he went anywhere.

"All right," he said, taking a sip of rice wine, "today we will be learning about the history of the lands. Around 2000 years ago, the four lands just...appeared out of nowhere. We don't know how, but what matters in this class is what we do know. Does anyone know what the 4 lands are?"