Cameron got me hooked for just reason. I'm just gon have to accept that side of him. She thought. Shit was fucked up.

-XX-

"Can you pull up?" Reneé asked as she washed the dishes, it was a Sunday evening and she was talking to Cameron on the phone.

"Yeah, you aight?" He questioned as he turned his car to the direction of her apartment.

"I'm good, I just gotta talk to you 'bout something." She said shortly.

"Imma be there in ten." Then she hung up.

Reneé wanted to know what the hell was going on and what his intentions are. She might've let him kiss her and be all over her in public but she wasn't about to be with a man who didn't make shit clear. He made her crazy but she could live without him. Period.

reneé.jackson just posted an hour ago.

Liked by lilisa, miss_katrina and 76,896 others

reneé.jackson  Ashley banks said it best; you either will or won't, you do or don't☝🏽

comments disabled.

Knocking echoed through the apartment, so she rushed to check and opened the door. Cameron walked in and shut the door behind him. He then pulled her into a hug before walking into the living room.

"Wooow, so you just came by without no food?" Reneé jokes as she followed him, she sat right next to him on the sofa.

"You was complaining two days ago 'bout how I be buyin you too much food. So I listened and came empty handed, eat my vibes hoe." Cameron used his hand to gently push her head making her laugh.

"This nigga said eat my vibes, then I'm gonna be malnourished." She rolled her eyes.

"You talk too much, anyone ever tell you that?"

"Yeah, you ain't the first and ain't gon be the last." Reneé grabbed the remote and turned off the show that she was watching before facing Cameron.

"I just wanted to say that I'm tryna see where this goes and I don't do that friends with benefits thing, so if that's what you're on, then we lock it off now." She said as she stared into his eyes. His dark, sexy eyes stared back as she talked, listening and paying attention.

"Nah that ain't what I'm on. I'm tryna get to know you and maybe make it official." Cameron licked his lips as he talked, "Yo vibe is something different so I ain't lettin go till I try my best with you."

Reneé couldn't help but smile so she sat on his lap, facing him and their lips met. Their tongues made the kiss messy as she slowly began to grind on him. Before it got steamy, she pulled away, got off him and turned the tv on.

"I ain't eat so you don't eat." She mumbled.

"Say that louder." Cameron turned his head at her.

"Huh?"

"If you can huh, you can hear. Whatchu just say?" Cameron pulling her legs and putting them on his lap, rubbing them.

"Don't worry, mind your business."

-XX-

Counting up the money, Reneé shoved it all into the safe behind the picture of her family before putting in the pin. She shut it, hung the picture again and grabbed her hand bag.

Today had officially hit 3 months in Chicago. She'd gotten used to the constant gunshots when she was at home but her Salon was in the very nice part of the city, the expensive part so it was safe. Reneé felt satisfied. She was making a lot of profit so far, she was even able to give the girls with the best reviews bonuses for their hard work and still have hella money left over.

Next on her list was an apartment in the safer part of the city.

"I'm so tired." Reneé yawned as she checked that her gun was ready before shoving it in her bag and walking out of her office.

Locking up, she slipped into her car and pulled out of the parking lot and began driving home.

It was 10pm and it was dark and windy. The sky was dark and there were barely any stars tonight, just blackness. As she stopped at the red light, she noticed how empty it was. No cars in front of her or beside her or anywhere, which was weird because this was Chicago. There were always cars driving by.

Playing "Bitch don't kill my vibe" by Kendrick Lamar, Reneé sang along with the lyrics.

I am a sinner,
Who's probably gonna sin again,
Lord forgive me,
Lord forgive me,
Things I don't understand,
Sometimes I need to be alone,
Bitch don't kill my vibe,

A black, Mercedes Benz pulled up beside her. The windows were tinted pure black and loud, obnoxious rap music was playing. Suddenly, the window rolled down fully.

Revealing one man driving by himself, he looked at her. He was a lightskin man, tattoos all over his body and face and his locs were blond. Flashing a smile, he showed his gold grills before reaching down for something.

Renee didn't suspect anything but she still reached down for her gun. And when she looked up, she saw a glock aimed right her. Feeling her heart sink, she quickly raised hers and aimed it back at him.

I can admit it did look like yours,
Why you resent every making of this?
Tell me your purpose is petty again,

BANG! BANG!

He shot and hit her arm and neck, she shot him too but didn't hit him. Instead she hit his car.

"FUCK MIZZ!" He shouted before driving off, leaving her there bleeding away.

Ring. ring.

"Hello?" Cameron answered, his deep voice helped to soothe the pain slightly.

"Please come get me." She sobbed, clutching her arm.

"Baby, are you okay?" He panicked, running to his car.

"I sent you my location, please hurry." She dropped her phone as the blood began trickling down her seat. Using her other hand, she rolled up her window so that no one could see her.

And there she was, in the dark, cool night of Chicago. All alone in her car, bleeding away with tears staining her eyes. She knew she wasn't going to die. But man did it sting like a bitch.

You can see that my city found me put me
On stages,
To me that's amazing,
To you that's a quick check, with all disrespect let me say this