She felt Michael sit behind her pressing his naked back to hers. Michael had to do this. She would come back and the task would be complete.

"When you're ready." He told her softly.

Elthena nodded even though he couldn't see her.

See you in a minute

Without hesitation she plunged the knife to her stomach.

She cried out ripping out the blade tossing it to the side. Michael tightly shut his eyes hearing her cries of pain.

"I'm so sorry." He cried hoping she could hear him. Her breaths slowed and her body fell to the side. He looked over seeing her eyes peacefully closed.

He wanted to cry.

He wanted to be done with his father.

But he had to prove to him.

He had to complete the last task.

Then he and her could live forever.

Blood was pooling out her stomach and onto the floor.

Ignoring her he went for the knife beginning his part.

He slid the blade up his arms cutting the veins. He kept going to his chest.

He didn't feel the pain. His mind had blocked it out. All he could see was her dead body.

"May you rise from the void, father. May your darkness guide me. May the immortality join with my soul. May her life be spared. May mine be inmortal along with hers. Power in Satan to overcome any weakness. Power in your name to be strong within thy soul." He dropped the knife letting his now bleeding arms drop to his sides.

"May the life of eternity blend with mine. Let her blood me mine." The blood that had pooled by Elthenas body started to sizzle and seep into the ground.

Michale feel to his hands creating his fsthers symbol in the blood.

"You asked me to do this, and I've done it. HEAR ME FATHER!" He screamed.

"I thought I destroyed them all. But one survived along with her. I found her, now the immortal is with us father. The witches will be gone, and I will reign Supreme with her at my side."

The candel flames grew brighter. The blood began to bubble, snakes slithering out. A sign of his father. A sign of success.

Michael felt a jolt of electricity hit his heart. He felt light. He felt free. In his moment of bliss Elthena started to wake.

The snakes were gone. The candles went back to normal. His father's presence was gone. The task was complete.

Michael Langdon was immortal.

Elthena was human, a regular witch.

If only Michael knew that.

Elthena gasped taking a deep breath coughing. Michael snapped down cupping her face in his hands.

"Its done." He cired in happiness. Elthena smiled back feeling the pain in her stomach fade away.

"You did it." She congratulated. He laughed kissing her lips. He was covered in blood but she didn't care.

In her mind he was like her. The ones thay could live for eternity.

This story is coming to an end since there is only two more episodes of alooclypse left which will make maybe 10 more chapters depending so yea xoxo