He nodded and took his suitcase plus backpack and made his way to the living room to get to the staircase. Once he saw Soleil sleep on the couch, he smirked and shook his head before he went up the stairs.

Illyan looked down at Soleil's sleeping figure and smiled. He didn't want to wake her up but he had to, plus she didn't look comfortable sleeping on the couch.

" Babygirl" he sung crouching down in front of her, only earning a loud groan from her.

" Papa it's too early for all that" she mumbled turning the other way.

" Girl it's...7pm" he looked at the clock. That only made her sit up with the quickness.

" Shit" she cursed. She had to do her paper before the due date, and she was running late.

" Ya' computer on tha' dinner table, an' I wrote sum shit onna' paper when you was sleep. You take whateva' idea you wanna take an' you make it work" he kissed her forehead.

" Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she hugged his neck. Grateful was an understatement.

" Mhm ya' welcome princess" he kissed her cheek. " Oh an' my otha' homeboy finna be stayin' wit' us fa' a bit" he informed.

" That's fine" she smiled. Soleil was happy that Illyan finally had some friends he could spend some time with when she wasn't there. So she really didn't mind it.

" Go work mama, I'a be right back" he kissed her forehead and let her go. Soleil nodded and kissed his cheek, making her way to the dining room so she could start on her work.

Illyan chuckled and shook his head. All of this was unreal to him. He wasn't used to people sticking with him no matter what but Peezy and Shiesty. He only knew Soleil for a month and some change, but the impact that she had on his life was crazy.

Hitta had a tendency of being very nonchalant and not caring about anything. But when it came to Soleil it was a completely different story. He cared about her more than she thought.

By drinking everyday, he was actually trying to protect her. He thought that maybe if she saw his flaws earlier than expected she'd leave, but the total opposite happened.

She stayed.

Which was really not expected. Illyan knew that she had a good soul, he knew since the day he first met her. But he didn't think that it was that good.

The day he passed out, was the day he crossed the line and hurt her deep down. Seeing her crying because of him was something he didn't want to see again.

Since that day, he'd knew that he had to keep that promise. But like always it's easier said than done.

" Um...papa?" Soleil interrupted his thoughts, standing in front of him, a look of worry on her face.

" Wassup?" he regained his composure looking up at her.

" Can you help me with my paper please? I'm stuck" she bit her nails out of habit.

" Soleil" he sternly said giving her a disapproving look. Illyan was trying to get her to stop biting her nails, but it wasn't easy at all.

" Okay I'm sorry" she put her hands up.

" Mhm cmon, what you need help with?" he got up from the couch and followed her to the dinning room. He watched as her shorts hugged perfectly her behind and licked his lips.

Can't wait to make her mine, he thought.

Illyan desperately wanted to get with Soleil, but for his sake and hers he had to take things slow.