●A Time You Looked To Him For Comfort●

(Okay, so I thought I had covid, but I don't and I'm happy because it's less inconvenient and I probably won't die now which is always yay. Enjoy this I thought of while watching TVOTDT. I'm not exactly sure what to title this, but I guess it's basically a time you got scared and grabbed his hand or hid behind him or something you wouldn't usually do)

Peter- just pretend that this fits within your storyline
The White Witch terrified the living, and non-living, daylights out of you. You thought you were safe in Aslan's camp, but it wasn't heavily fortified and was right there out in the open, deeming it quite easy to get to. You can bet White Witch spared no expense with her entrance.

You let out a breath when she glanced over at you, shattering your hopes of staying unnoticed. Her gaze alone is enough to rattle you to your core. In a moment of terror, you take a slight step back, bumping lightly into Peter's chest. He grabs your hand, squeezes it gently, coursing a feeling of safety throughout your body. This feeling, however, was quickly squelched when he drew his sword.

If he had been more courageous, he would have taken your hand again. But he wasn't about to make a fool of himself.

Edmund-
You weren't excited in any form at all, but you knew it meant a lot to Peter that you were there, so you suffered through watching Peter and Miraz's duel.

You took your bottom lip between your teeth, a noise of disagreement leaving you when Miraz steps on Peter's shield. Visibly popping his shoulder out of place. That was enough watching for you. Without thinking much about it, you step into Edmund's side, burying your head in his chest. He's stunned for the moment, both by your actions and the duel, but in the end wraps his arm carefully around your waist. Whispering soft reassurances into your ear.

He glanced down at you for a split second, smiling. He enjoyed you being so close to him, but he wasn't going to let anyone know. Not under these circumstances at least.

Caspian-
You were aboard the Dawn Treader. On your way into the island of creepy mist. You weren't scared, no, you were utterly petrified. You wanted, more than anything, to accidentally sail in the opposite direction and forget anything ever happened.

You gulp down your nerves as the stupid sea serpent rears out of the ocean. You stumble back, totally because the boat rocked, and bump into Caspian's chest. He wastes no time in wrapping his arms around you, pulling your back to his chest.

He smiles slightly despite what is happening around him and rests his chin on your shoulder. Whispering reassuringly in your ear. Freaking out a little on the inside.